The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

Just now, King Heffy said:

I'll be fine with it if we don't make it, and cheer for whoever's playing against the Soilers.  He's earned the shot to finish the season.

That’s our biggest issue 

this franchise has didn’t 50 years learning to accept losing 

sad 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

What about Bo?

Despite racking up points he’s really not getting a lot of help 5 on 5.

Almost like Bo could use someone with a bit of skill next to him.

Hmmm. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that '4th' line will play more than the supposed '3rd'.

I actually quite like Motte and Virtanen on the same line. Sutter tends to win face-offs so that's something ( I'm still hoping Sutter shows his worth again soon, cos when he plays to his strengths I really like the way he plays, but last few games :sick:)

Agree, the speed of Motte and Virtanen will help, but Sutter is a black hole right now

I really hope they play angry tonight and completely blow the Muts boring ass trap game to pieces.

Hit everyone. Give us a 60 min playoff team looking effort.

And no dumb $&!# please. Green, that includes you and your $&!# catchers.

3 minutes ago, rychicken said:

He is ??

He better be ... fed up with this insistence to play Loui in a role he has proven to be unable to perform in; fed up with his insistence to keep Jake from fulfilling his potential; fed up with his mixing of lines with neither rhyme nor reason.  The guy is a slightly better version of Tom Renney circa 1997.  He is past his use by date, and needs to go asap.  Save the season, fire Green!

Edited by Hockey God
  • Wat 1

12 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

It's 11:00 AM here, and I got a dentist appointment at 1:00. This could get interesting 

Bro..it's dentist appointment, ask if you can get a selfie stick and hold the phone above your head so you can see it! I have a lunch meeting at 1..harder for me.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that '4th' line will play more than the supposed '3rd'.

I actually quite like Motte and Virtanen on the same line. Sutter tends to win face-offs so that's something ( I'm still hoping Sutter shows his worth again soon, cos when he plays to his strengths I really like the way he plays, but last few games :sick:)

Actually you can call Jake-Motte- Sutter as a 3A line, and Gauds as 3B

Jake and Sutts have had success as well together