The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

1 minute ago, Outsiders said:

God Sutter is so bad. They need to find a way to get rid of him and Eriksson. I can't take it anymore

without sutter right now, we would be worse, he's still useful. 

Edited by TNucks1
  • Haha 1

I've actually liked our game in the 1st period.  Everybody's flying out there.  The only thing besides their lucky goal that I haven't liked has been the fact that we haven't generated any chances from the middle of the ice.  

We'll get them in the 2nd, I'm seeing a lot of jump from everyone today. 

We are officially watching our season slip away 

ffs the oilers lost McJesus, kept winning 

Flames lost Gio, won games 

we are losing game after game and Green just ho hums it away while we keep losing. Team has taken on his “I don’t care” personality 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, CanadianRugby said:

What does this mean.  How is this effort on the coach?

You can't come out every game and be outshot and not score the first goal. They aren't carrying the play to start. That is being prepared. The coach is supposed to prepare them and have them ready.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Would be nice to start a game ahead instead of being behind. Get a lead, THEN defend it with your defensive players. :picard:

Yeah, but I mean their first goal is a fluke.  We outplayed them in the first period. 

Just now, canuck2288 said:

We are officially watching our season slip away 

ffs the oilers lost McJesus, kept winning 

Flames lost Gio, won games 

we are losing game after game and Green just ho hums it away while we keep losing. Team has taken on his “I don’t care” personality 

Not saying this team shouldn't be held accountable (I am as pissed as you are), but we did lose Markstrom...we now have confirmation that this team will completely fall apart without Marky.