The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

15 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How many times have we said that lately? It should be we were great that period.

Whatever, ups and downs all season. Every team deals with them.

We had an unlucky bounce, and that could have forced us into defeat early, but we responded and that shows some strength in character.

If we're truly a playoff team, we will take over the game.

Edited by Tystick
  • Wat 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

God Sutter is so bad. They need to find a way to get rid of him and Eriksson. I can't take it anymore

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I could handle them being bad, but thats over 10 mil of cap for crap hockey.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, crazycry said:

Not saying this team shouldn't be held accountable (I am as pissed as you are), but we did lose Markstrom...we now have confirmation that this team will completely fall apart without Marky. 

And the lack of coaching is now fully exposed 

• Wat 2

Guys are trying, but no luck so far. Coyotees are good defensive team and and Canuks have to fight for every inch of ice.

Plus zebras helping Coyotees tonight. It will be extremely hard to come back, but it is not over until it's over.

GCG.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Would be nice to start a game ahead instead of being behind. Get a lead, THEN defend it with your defensive players. :picard:

Do we need a reminder what happened last game?

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

We are officially watching our season slip away 

ffs the oilers lost McJesus, kept winning 

Flames lost Gio, won games 

we are losing game after game and Green just ho hums it away while we keep losing. Team has taken on his “I don’t care” personality 

WotD.gif

• Haha 1