The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Just because the rest of us aren't throwing a temper tantrum doesn't mean everything is going great. We're just not going to panic 1/3 into the game. 

Like you said it ain’t over til it's over. 

For once I agree with you lol

I'm not a fan of green but Jesus, canuck2288 needs to calm the fixauto down. Every shift something happens and it's somehow turned into "Omg fire dat der green guy, we cud of hadz gallant or daboar!"

Let them play. It wasn't even that bad of a period. 

• Cheers 3

With everything that has been happening (injuries, tough losses) the Canucks could use some luck.  They are getting luck but it’s been bad luck, not only the 1st period coyotes goal but Columbus blows a 2 goal lead and flames win in overtime. I never felt we were in danger of missing the playoffs because of our lead and I believe we are a good team but it’s a real possibility now.

i still think we will make it but definitely not as convinced. 

Just now, canuck2288 said:

You good with how it’s going? 

Not so far.  But..I try to temper my expectations.. this is a bubble team probably inflated for a while by stellar goaltending.  The d is porous and has zero offensive creativity (other than 43 that is) Perhaps some of this is on the coach , but it’s hard to make a five star meal when you are missing a few key ingredients. 

They are playing meaningful games in March.. in the big picture it’s a step in the right direction. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Kushman said:

For once I agree with you lol

I'm not a fan of green but Jesus, canuck2288 needs to calm the fixauto down. Every shift something happens and it's somehow turned into "Omg fire dat der green guy, we cud of hadz gallant or daboar!"

Let them play. It wasn't even that bad of a period. 

I've had that guy muted the entire season.  Improved my forum experience by at least 25%. 

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I am sorry about the things you have to deal with personally 

I don't need you to be.  But I do need you to not make this thread all about your thoughts and ideas in a wait and pounce way where at the first sign of trouble you hit go.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1