The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Concert Tickets

Vanisleryan

Your best bet in the future is if you know an artist is coming to town in advance is to scout out when pre-sale tickets via the off the official retailer. I use an app called BandsInTown to know when my favourite bands have local concerts announced.

If you look up "Band X" + "Vancouver" on facebook there'll usually be an event page up if they're even remotely popular. That'll usually have a link to the official seller + pre-sale codes.

Otherwise, honestly buying tickets off stubhub the day of the concert if you have the patience. That's when the scalpers get semi-desperate. Like Aladeen said though, if tickets have already been put on sale you're gonna get &^@#ed.

10 hours ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Your best bet in the future is if you know an artist is coming to town in advance is to scout out when pre-sale tickets via the off the official retailer. I use an app called BandsInTown to know when my favourite bands have local concerts announced.

If you look up "Band X" + "Vancouver" on facebook there'll usually be an event page up if they're even remotely popular. That'll usually have a link to the official seller + pre-sale codes.

Otherwise, honestly buying tickets off stubhub the day of the concert if you have the patience. That's when the scalpers get semi-desperate. Like Aladeen said though, if tickets have already been put on sale you're gonna get &^@#ed.

That doesn't work out too well with major shows or smaller gigs that are in high demand. Things like Roger Waters, Elton John, Rage Against the Machine or really good gigs at the Commodore will probably stay high right up until the band hits the stage. 

• Upvote 1