The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Your analysis on what happened is suspect at best if you think Gaudette was brutal on that play.  

That was Gauds "check" who scored and all he did was watch him walk right in. Isn't it when you are in your own zone that you play DEFENSE? ::D

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Conspiracy theorist me thinks Green asked Batch to ask that question lol

Seriously though, some of us have been saying this for a long time. Coach did a great job explaining it here...if we play Bo (and Loui) and can neutralize MacKinnon's line, then our chances to win increase...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

is roussel still struggling had that tip in gone for a goal? 

green tasked rousell with playing the burrows role, he went to the net front to create havok and he did his job

someone is making stuff up to fit there own narrative that s for sure, it's just not me in this case

:picard:

19 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I do think JT gets an A next year though. Edler, Tanev, Miller, Sutter/Myers would be my picks to cycle through.

Sutter shouldn't have a letter next year. Give it to someone deserving like Miller, Pettersson, Boeser, or Hughes. Hopefully Sutter is gone.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Sutter shouldn't have a letter next year. Give it to someone deserving like Miller, Pettersson, Boeser, or Hughes. Hopefully Sutter is gone.

You gotta wait till offseason. It will probably change and there’s a chance Sutter is gone too. Worry about it then 

Just now, Devron44 said:

You gotta wait till offseason. It will probably change and there’s a chance Sutter is gone too. Worry about it then 

You do you. I’m not interested in instruction on how to worry or what to worry about. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

This would make sense if we actually $&!# down the opposition and jake could provide offence to the bottom six. 

But we dont.

And he cant. 

So instead we get scored on and cant score. 

Not a recipe for success imo.

But Eriksson is the safe choice on the line. Just watch and see how safely he plays.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

You do you. I’m not interested in instruction on how to worry or what to worry about. 

Just saying, doesn’t change anything.

Sorry didn’t mean to rub you the wrong way 

Edit: I miss read, you did say next season 

Edited by Devron44

Just now, 73 Percent said:

This would make sense if we actually $&!# down the opposition and jake could provide offence to the bottom six. 

But we dont.

And he cant. 

So instead we get scored on and cant score. 

Not a recipe for success imo.

Thank You , good in theory. 

This is what happens: With LE on the line. A shoot in occurs and LE retrieves the puck. He has no creative ability so he passes it to the point. The D shoots it at the net, we lose possession, and the puck goes back the other way.

When Jake is on the line, Jake and Bo carry the puck into the zone, either Bo,Jake and Pearson make some creative play and get quality shots on net. Jake is good along the boards so sustained pressure stays in the O zone and the opposition must defend in their OWN ZONE. 

But who wants to watch our young guys get great scoring chances lets watch an ol -has- been play the SAFE way. 

Can I pay to watch this too? :lol:

• Like 1

We face a good team tonight.

It looks we will play good, from the previous experience.

Our coach faced the problem of D, not forwarders.  

I don't understand Green always make changes of forwarder lines, not the D.

• Wat 1

19 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I tried but then I had to download app. Then couldn’t figure it out lol. I believe ya. 

Here are the teams younger than the Canucks.  Was done the 1st weekend of the season.  

COL   25.7

CBJ - NYR - CAR   25.8

TOR  26.1

WPG 26.2

BUF - ANA  26.3

NJ - PHI   26.5

MTL  26.8

FLA  CGY  27.0

EDM  27.1

OTT 27.2

VAN 27.5

average age 27.3

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Just saying, doesn’t change anything.

Yes, and neither does what you're saying.

Sorry didn’t mean to rub you the wrong way 

I'm rubbed just fine. :lol:

If someone writes a post that has bossy overtones to it, I respond.

Edit: I miss read, you did say next season 

Yes.

• Haha 1