The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

The team has had enough bad luck over the years without posting this blasphemy. We need a cleansing or an exorcism or something. Perhaps we can make a sacrifice to the Hockey Gods?

Fin?

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

The team has had enough bad luck over the years without posting this blasphemy. We need a cleansing or an exorcism or something. Perhaps we can make a sacrifice to the Hockey Gods?

i feel for luckys lawnmower tonight

time to put on the steel toes and git er dun

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Wd GIFindiana jones gun GIFfight fighting GIF

That should do it.

CLEANSED!!!!!

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

max von sydow priest GIF

They are not the same pictures, look at the reflections in the glass, look at the stool bottom Center of bottom pic, that would be some pretty good photoshop.

superstitions are silly, I have 2 wins more than losses drinking beer this year, irregardless I’m drinking beer tonight.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

Colorado missing Key guys Rantanen, Burakovsky, Makar, Kadri....

Van - Markstrom, Boser..

Better take advantage of much weaker Colorado team due to key injuries to 4 of there top 7 players...

Edited by wildcam

2 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Its at the vancouver sun, apparently if we won this would have been the paper

Where is it hanging? Yours?

edit: never mind, reread your post....I’d still buy it if I could.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

5 minutes ago, 6string said:

Weak attempt, the front page would be the captain hoisting the Stanley Cup with the jubilant fans in the background.

For some strange reason, no such photo exists :lol:. So they probably had to put in a placeholder in the interim

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

For some strange reason, no such photo exists :lol:. So they probably had to put in a placeholder in the interim

Yes, that paper was ready to hit the streets the second we won. Waiting for a pic then printing would take hours, also this was a special edition, the proper one with SCF pics would have went out the next morning.