The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020-2021 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Really happy about pricing for both the playoffs and for the next season. I wish that I could be as happy with the team's results on ice. What a choke job.... 4 losses in a row in regular time against 4 beatable opponents. Oh well....

9 hours ago, BCNeil said:

$25 to ship playoffs tickets??  That would suck if it's 2 games

If and only if they make the playoffs, it will be 2 home games and that's it. Mark my words. Even if they win 12 of their last 16 games wouldn't chsnge my opinion. Coaching has a lot to do with it.

• Like 1

We are lucky to be in the western conference. In the eastern conference, we would be already out of the playoffs race one month before the end of the regular season. TG's philosophy will not work in the playoffs. Sorry to be off topic. Just venting....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all; I'll be a new season ticket holder for next year, something I've wanted to do for 35 years.

Haven't decided yet where I want to sit but I'll be deciding that on Monday I guess? 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, GKM56 said:

Hi all; I'll be a new season ticket holder for next year, something I've wanted to do for 35 years.

Haven't decided yet where I want to sit but I'll be deciding that on Monday I guess? 

Probably get to choose seats in june/july.  What are your plans for the seats.  The season ticket holders here have lots of knowledge to share

Edited by BCNeil

13 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Probably get to choose seats in june/july.  What are your plans for the seats.  The season ticket holders here have lots of knowledge to share

Oh okay, I wonder what exactly I'm doing tomorrow then with my account manager... 

I'm going with full season so I'm probably looking for the most affordable, but pretty much anything in the upper ends on either side outside of row 1 works for me.

I do have my hopes I might be able to get in to the no-alcohol seats in 102 though, view would be a bit better for the days I bring my daughter to the games.

3 hours ago, GKM56 said:

Oh okay, I wonder what exactly I'm doing tomorrow then with my account manager... 

I'm going with full season so I'm probably looking for the most affordable, but pretty much anything in the upper ends on either side outside of row 1 works for me.

I do have my hopes I might be able to get in to the no-alcohol seats in 102 though, view would be a bit better for the days I bring my daughter to the games.

They will probably let you pick your seats tomorrow from the remaining selection, but you can also tell your account manager you would like to go to the relocation event in June and maybe see what else is available. In other words, pick seats tomorrow with your acct manager, but if you want you can change them later. There may be season ticket holders who dont renew, and better seats come up.

18 hours ago, GKM56 said:

When I got my seasons back in 2016 they gave me a random pair over the phone but I never actually sat there. A month later there was the seat relocation in june and I changed my seats.

Edited by Curt
Mistake

6 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-commissioner-gary-bettman-addresses-coronavirus-concern-regarding-media/c-315989204

NHL Commissioner Bettman addresses coronavirus concern regarding media

Says League is 'considering every conceivable option' for access, arenas

Quite frankly I kind of laughed when you first said that Coronavirus might affect playoffs. Well... It seems that you were right.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GKM56 said:

if you want no-alcohol in 102, those should be very easy to get I imagine. But they are harder to sell if need be.  311/312 or 317/318 have cheaper no-alcohol.  But again those are harder to sell.  Personally I would grab the cheapest seats possible now, then go to relocation night.

30 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

if you want no-alcohol in 102, those should be very easy to get I imagine. But they are harder to sell if need be.  311/312 or 317/318 have cheaper no-alcohol.  But again those are harder to sell.  Personally I would grab the cheapest seats possible now, then go to relocation night.

I think non-alcohol seats in 102 are cheaper, aren't they? I recall seeing the price list last year and they were like $78 a seat or something crazy low. If that's the case it probably makes up for any loss in resale value. Frankly it's not worth drinking if the seats cost $10 more, plus $10 a drink. That's $50 for 4 beers. I'd almost rather get non-alcohol seats too and not have to worry about fights or drunks spilling beer on me, and then go out after the game and spend $50 at the pub and get some wings.

17 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/07/tickets-summer-concerts-surge-resale-sites-amid-fears-coronavirus/

Surge in people reselling tickets for live events amid fears coronavirus could cause widespread cancellations

Viagogo have reported a 45 per cent increase in people listing tickets for sales, in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak

This should not affect us too much because our fans are generally well grounded - normal people and not the type to rush out and buy up every last sheet of toilet paper & useless surgical Mask just because that's what they see back in the motherland!