The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 06, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I hate the Habs.  Not as much as I hate the Leafs, but it’s close.  Hell, I hate all the other teams.  Hate their cities, and their fans too.  Hate hate hate.  Keeps me alive. 

I met a Habs fan a few years ago. He told me his friend, (a die hard Leafs fan) invited him to watch the game 7, where the Laffs blew the 3 or 4 goal lead. Anyway, he said, "I hate Boston, but I hate the Leafs more." So he bought a Boston jersey and wore it to his friends house to spite him! Always thought that was hilarious. :lol:

Edited by BarnBurner

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Great to get a win but that might have been one of Petterssons worst games as a Canuck. I really hope he gets it together. He might just be mentally tired.

Ridiculous take.  I was at the game. Petey played ok.  Not his best game by far but he was fine.

Give me a break.....

Horrible take...

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

For all those interested.

Tryamkins team Avtomobilist plays its 4th playoff game Sunday 3:30 am

this link is free, no names , no addresses,

no card numbers.

clic and watch:

https://skorlive.com/icehockey

Even though his team is down 3-0 , Tryamkin has been playing like a beast.

watch for yourself and assess.

Save that link boys and girls.

Thanks SS

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Because Bo is better at it, especially against the Mackinnons and McDavid's. Sutter and Beagle can handle the PK minutes.

I'm not sure how you come to that assumption/conclusion..

Sutter:

2.1 on ice goals against

33.6% ozone starts

on ice save % = .920

+3

Beagle

2.8 on ice goals against

23.7% ozone starts

on ice sv % .911

Horvat

3.6 on ice goals against (highest on the team).

43.4% ozone starts.

on ice sv % .865 (25th on the team).

Beagle, Sutter, Motte - are  not principal penalty killers because...Horvat's too good to kill penalties.

Horvat plays some hard 5 on 5 minutes - and counterpunches well -  but to say he's their best shutdown center =  a curious claim, in terms of both the numbers, and the fact he's 14th on the team in pk ice time.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Was remembering you were at the game tonight. That must’ve been so fun to watch. How was the energy in the barn?

It was great. Some annoying drunk colorado fans near us in the first row. The colorado guy yelled like a girl and kept slapping the glass. His annoying antics slowed in the 2nd and stopped in the 3rd as we pulled ahead. It was fun.

There was also a really drunk young Canuck fan yelling funny stuff at first. Then as the game went on and he drank more and more, he became more annoying then the colorado fans.

Overall, a great game to be at.  Loved the win!!

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Cheers 3

57 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

LOL

I can so see the Canucks making the playoffs and then no one being able to go to the games because of the Coronavirus or even worse playoffs are cancelled completely 

And the home games would be just as loud B)

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I'm not sure how you come to that assumption/conclusion..

Sutter:

2.1 on ice goals against

33.6% ozone starts

on ice save % = .920

+3

Beagle

2.8 on ice goals against

23.7% ozone starts

on ice sv % .911

Horvat

3.6 on ice goals against (highest on the team).

43.4% ozone starts.

on ice sv % .865 (25th on the team).

Beagle, Sutter, Motte - are  not principal penalty killers because...Horvat's too good to kill penalties.

Horvat plays some hard 5 on 5 minutes - and counterpunches well -  but to say he's their best shutdown center =  a curious claim, in terms of both the numbers, and the fact he's 14th on the team in pk ice time.

Those stats are terrible it’s not like they play the same matchups 24/7. Maybe compare them to certain lines on other teams???

• Like 1