Sign in to follow this  
CaptKirk888

[GDT] Canucks VS Columbus March 8 (We were so excited about playing Columbus no one made a GDT thread edition)

Rate this topic

How tf did Murph go from the locker to upstairs so fast?

For all our great puck moving, we have yet to have any sustained pressure in their zone. Even on the PP.  Gotta bear down more once in the zone

Come back soon Boeser. Petey has been a shell of himself with you gone :(

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

How tf did Murph go from the locker to upstairs so fast?

Because they have the same production from when Murph was on sesame street. They have the secrets. 

The Canucks played ok.  The CBJ will start to tire soon the 2nd period will be better. 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I didn’t say that but when your getting first line minutes you should get one shot on goal, no? Especially in 7 periods.

He’s in his sophomore year and has had a great year so far, no shots in 2 games isn’t a big deal and can happen to even the best players. Still helping the team win.

• Burr 1

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

The Canucks played ok.  The CBJ will start to tire soon the 2nd period will be better. 

They were already tired. I saw one sprint from one cbj player and about 10 icings. If we are lucky they will continue playing this way. We may have pissed away the easiest period to score in the nhl all season. They were skating in cement. It's a shame our team also decided to join them in the marathon pace. 

1 minute ago, Petey40 said:

He’s in his sophomore year and has had a great year so far, no shots in 2 games isn’t a big deal and can happen to even the best players. Still helping the team win.

He’s had an ok year. He hasn’t blown anyone away this year. It’s been ok. I agree he is young and will get better but we have to be honest as well. It hasn’t been an amazing year.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Boring hockey :bored:

J-dog, you're missing the subtle nuances of the play. What do you want ... a LiNe-bRAwl?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Geekie

yeah this guy definitely got stuffed in lockers 

Had a great game vs the Comets a few days ago - that's what earned his promotion to the bigs

Decided to listen to this one in bed since I have an early appointment. It’s honestly bizarre this game hasn’t put me to sleep so far. 

Damn, Sutherland would have been the best one to take a puck to the face and have to sit out for the playoffs. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

Damn, Sutherland would have been the best one to take a puck to the face and have to sit out for the playoffs. 

Him or Peel

• Vintage 1

Even Hughes looks slow this game. Weird to see. 

Man Myers has been playing 2 on 1's so well lately. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1