The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Columbus March 8 (We were so excited about playing Columbus no one made a GDT thread edition)

Rate this topic

CaptKirk888

9 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He’s had an ok year. He hasn’t blown anyone away this year. It’s been ok. I agree he is young and will get better but we have to be honest as well. It hasn’t been an amazing year.

64 points in 65 games is just an okay sophomore year? What are you talking about? 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Roussel's been alot better the last few games. 

Yep. Last two games have looked like the Roussel of the past couple seasons. Hopefully he's amping it up for the playoffs and will stay this way from now on. I really like his game when he plays heavy. Maple syrup Roussel doesn't belong in this league, can't take sandpaper Roussel out when he plays this way. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Yep. Last two games have looked like the Roussel of the past couple seasons. Hopefully he's amping it up for the playoffs and will stay this way from now on. I really like his game when he plays heavy. Maple syrup Roussel doesn't belong in this league, can't take sandpaper Roussel out when he plays this way. 

He musta trolled these boards 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Virtanen is due....

Hey thanks for reminding me, I have to return 50 shades back to the library. Spoiler alert, I can't believe nobody got arrested. Bad relationship vibes in this one. Maybe in the 2nd one! 

• Cheers 1