The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Saudi Arabia declares oil price war on fellow OPEC (and non OPEC)members.

nuckin_futz

15 hours ago, Warhippy said:

My hard work feeds my family.

Stow your arrogance and self importance.  You're literally one piece of a national puzzle.

Okay, your a photographer right....

so your career is a luxury , your job only feeds your family threw the money it makes but it doesn't feed or provide heat like the oil and gas industry.......

but tourist and luxury companies will be hit the hardest but not to be rude but those industries are the ones we should be worried about the least.....Grain , beef,milk and timber and so one should be the industries first on the save list. 

It's an ahole thing to say but some industries don't actually hold real value......

edit: my hay hailing has already taken a beating thx to oil prices and now thx to this virus and not to mention my horse training so now I just got cattle and a my investments , im in the same boat. 

Edited by RowdyCanuck
  • Cheers 1

58 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Okay, your a photographer right....

so your career is a luxury , your job only feeds your family threw the money it makes but it doesn't feed or provide heat like the oil and gas industry.......

but tourist and luxury companies will be hit the hardest but not to be rude but those industries are the ones we should be worried about the least.....Grain , beef,milk and timber and so one should be the industries first on the save list. 

It's an ahole thing to say but some industries don't actually hold real value......

edit: my hay hailing has already taken a beating thx to oil prices and now thx to this virus and not to mention my horse training so now I just got cattle and a my investments , im in the same boat. 

When people make blanket statements regarding how people feed their families or pay their bills it is entirely frigging arrogant to claim only ONE sector does this.  Period.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

When people make blanket statements regarding how people feed their families or pay their bills it is entirely frigging arrogant to claim only ONE sector does this.  Period.

But when that one sector dictates  if other industries survive  then it's not 100% wrong......thx to that one sector we have a whack load of luxury companies......it's a house of cards and the oil and gas sector is our biggest card......pull it and everything falls.....

also thx to oil sector and them paying them big money, a lot of Canada ballooned up thx to the boom cause when people make more money they spend more and do more.  ( big money compared to other industries) 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

It's entirely friggin arrogant to say what I responded to but because you hate Alberta and Alberta wealth so much you won't acknowledge that.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

It's entirely friggin arrogant to say what I responded to but because you hate Alberta and Alberta wealth so much you won't acknowledge that.

His just upset cause he knows there's parts of b.c that live off what albertans spend there.......living off tips would upset me too......

cause they don't get the new arenas or the benifits.....

even look outside of Canada people from outside of b.c  raise their house prices up and take away your beautiful views and not to mention the animals getting pushed out of their homes cause of vaction homes and golf courses ......

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

But when that one sector dictates  if other industries survive  then it's not 100% wrong......thx to that one sector we have a whack load of luxury companies......it's a house of cards and the oil and gas sector is our biggest card......pull it and everything falls.....

also thx to oil sector and them paying them big money, a lot of Canada ballooned up thx to the boom cause when people make more money they spend more and do more.  ( big money compared to other industries) 

You let it fall.

If an entire business model is predicated on unsustainable numbers and massive bailouts if those numbers aren't met you let that sector fall and fix itself.

That's the conservative way.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Get over yourself.

You're so fragile you have to continue believing the lie you created or else you'll realize you've got nothing.

So in order to do that you claim I hate, they despise, everyone's against.

How absolutely sad.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Get over yourself.

You're so fragile you have to continue believing the lie you created or else you'll realize you've got nothing.

So in order to do that you claim I hate, they despise, everyone's against.

How absolutely sad.

You do hate Alberta..in a jealous kind of way, we all know that.

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You let it fall.

If an entire business model is predicated on unsustainable numbers and massive bailouts if those numbers aren't met you let that sector fall and fix itself.

That's the conservative way.

The recent money invested was Albertan money. The bailout you cried about and said was happening was 3 weeks ago, hasn't happened yet. Should ottawa and Victoria let BC industries fail?

I mean I know you want the government to run all businesses so I guess I know your answer. 

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

His just upset cause he knows there's parts of b.c that live off what albertans spend there.......living off tips would upset me too......

cause they don't get the new arenas or the benifits.....

even look outside of Canada people from outside of b.c  raise their house prices up and take away your beautiful views and not to mention the animals getting pushed out of their homes cause of vaction homes and golf courses ......

He lives in a city and region that is very dependent on Albertans. They even fly our flag out there.:towel:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I've said it before but I'm convinced they are room mates.

Like a grumpy Burt and Ernie or maybe Statler and Waldorf?

I like to picture them only owning one computer so they sit fuming waiting for the other to post until they can jump on and provide their rebuttal. .

I really enjoy the interaction though, it wouldn't be cdc without it. 

grumpy GIF

• Haha 2