The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

this is unacceptable!! 0 points out of a possible 4 against a team with half of it's players on IR. 

not enough urgency and hunger to start the game. too many passes trying to look for the pretty goal!!

Petey willed himself to score a goal after a bad penalty but the team couldn't feed on the momentum. 

Bo Horvat looking like a passenger. the second line had was dead aside from Jake.

I wish Bo would have the same mean streak Petey has and take the puck hard to the net.

this was a setback loss in one of the 'easier' games remaining in our damn schedule!! so frustrating!!

couldn't take the opportunity presented to us when the Lames choked earlier ffffffffffffffffffff!!

its ok , I think the team just isnt good enough for playoffs. Markstrom just made a mirage. Unfortunately Markstrom will not come back til playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

No way we out perform NSH & MIN to get a wildcard spot. Those two teams are playing too good. And we are badly struggling.. They will have the two wild card spots..

Our only hope is CGY stumbled ... We turn our game around ...... We take the 3rd spot in division...

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DefCon1 said:

its ok , I think the team just isnt good enough for playoffs. Markstrom just made a mirage. Unfortunately Markstrom will not come back til playoffs.

So Marky isn’t coming back, and might have played his last game for us. 

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Oh no doubt but with the way we have been playing lately markstrom will need to be perfect every game.. goalie right now is an issue.. nut the way the team is playing since he went down is a bigger issue. Of the 6 games markstrom been injured I cant remember a game we played 60mins... I guess the Colorado game is the closest.. but at times they were coasting and getting destroyed by the avs in zone time and possession.. and tonight we played 10 of 60 mins lol

The team has never had a consistent string of great game (defensively). Marky is literally the driver of the bus with maybe Miller next to him. Everybody else is now hiding at the back lol.

• Like 1

We just watched our playoff changes slip away these last 6 games 

we need to win better than 3 out of every 4 and we are running at a rate of 1 out of 6 

it’s done 

see ya Green 

you cab will be ready day one of post season 

Edited by canuck2288
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Pretty sure that was Bo’s check but believe what you want 

Lol at least get your facts right before complaining about the coach. Virtanen and Toffoli played on bo’s line after about 2 shifts with louis in the first 5 minutes. Which you’ve been non stop saying over and over that needs to happen. Guess what?? They still lost.

• Cheers 2