The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

If Boeser is in that's obviously great news. I just hope they aren't rushing him back or he isn't rushing himself back. I hope he is truly ready when he returns.

if you're ever going to play through something or come back early from injury, now is the time. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Canadian said:

Better be:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser/Toffoli

Pearson-Horvat-Boeser/Toffoli

Roussel-Gaudette-MacEwen/Virtanen

Motte-Sutter-MacEwen/Virtanen

*Eriksson: Healthy Scratch

Sorry to disappoint, but Jake or Big Mac will be in the press box.  Green is driving the tank. 

• Wat 1

6 minutes ago, Canadian said:

Better be:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser/Toffoli

Pearson-Horvat-Boeser/Toffoli

Roussel-Gaudette-MacEwen/Virtanen

Motte-Sutter-MacEwen/Virtanen

*Eriksson: Healthy Scratch

Hopefully. In the past Eriksson has come back from scratches to play quite well, so hopefully that is the case again.

9 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

Wow, too soon?  If he's not 100%, one big hit could set him back longer.  Plus he'll be rusty so how effective will he be?

I was just thinking that.

However, I had rib cartilage issues that lasted a year. I kept competing when I should have taken more time off. I found once warmed up I could perform though it hurt a lot and I found it hard to breathe etc..

So, I don't know if he could injure further but I would guess his play may be laboured. It also may effect his proper rehab by pushing too soon?

Anywho, I trust the medical staff and we need Brock back!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Sorry to disappoint, but Jake or Big Mac will be in the press box.  Green is driving the tank. 

Only reason in my mind would be for the PK. They used to have their six main guys as Beagle (out), Schaller (gone), Motte, Eriksson, Sutter and Miller. If they sit Eriksson, they will have

PK1: Sutter and Motte

PK2: Miller and ?

PK3: ? And ? 

Right now, too many younger guys who aren’t being asked to learn to PK and should be (Virtanen, Gaudette?, Roussel should have some PK duties).

Edited by Canadian
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1