The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Due is a matter of effort and team work.

They're not due for anything but more losses if they keep taking giant dumps on the ice.

Dzone play is like a damn fire drill ffs.

Ok. Eye twitching is back. 

Let’s see how the boys come out tomorrow. Maybe we can post pone that eye twitch for another day. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

Let’s see how the boys come out tomorrow. Maybe we can post pone that eye twitch for another day. 

I'm predicting they have a prototypical lethargic, uninspired start, followed up with disorganized sloppy play for the first 40ish minutes.

They'll look like they give a &^@# to start the third but it's already 5-1 Isles so no matter how badly I kick the $&!# out of my lawnmower they still lose.

But then there's that infinitesimally small percentage of games they actually show up to play from the first faceoff... I'm definitely not expecting it, but that's exactly what I want to see.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, bree2 said:

2-1 Edmonton over Vegas in the third  and without McDavid  so far

How did that game work out?

8-2 in the last 10 for Vegas and Took San Jose to the Cup final. DeBoer is a former NHL player with a law degree

travis Green has  never been to the nhl playoffs as a coach and as for education...um he played poker ? 

• Haha 2

read this in your most confident voice cause it is true

The Canucks are going to win this game

NOT

3 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

read this in your most confident voice cause it is true

The Canucks are going to win this game

NOT

Savage

There's hope. Maybe they talked about that in practice today....

Edited by luckylager

41 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Watching Raptors game right now.

Back to back games with travel, 3 key players missing, but still up 4 points in the 4-th quarter.

Why:

1. Coach Nurse knows how to motivate players to give 110% every game. They are playing without key players the whole season, but still 2nd in the East

2. Team plays the system that suits perfectly the roster.

I wonder if someone who has more hockey knowledge then I have , could coach Green system and ability to motivate players.

Lol, are you talking about the NBA champions? Great example to try an slam Green. :picard:

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

How did that game work out?

8-2 in the last 10 for Vegas and Took San Jose to the Cup final. DeBoer is a former NHL player with a law degree

travis Green has  never been to the nhl playoffs as a coach and as for education...um he played poker ? 

Travis Green has never been fired and he was a former nhl player Oh and DeBoer has been fired. he went to the Stanley cup but should never have gone there,  they had the help of the refs. 

• Wat 1

29 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah, talk about a bunch of babies. Lose a couple games where we could maybe have 4-6 more points but are still in the hunt with just as much chance as anyone and these so called fans are throwing in the towel. This is exactly what being a fan is about, riding on the edge of your seat while your team is in a dogfight with only a few games remaining ... but yeah just talk about how done we are and don't even watch the games.

We’re gonna go on a tear to get in once Markstrom and Boeser are back just watch. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1