The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I really do wish they would win and get into a playoff spot

But wishes are just that and if you wish for something impossible it is highly unlikely to happen

Your posts over the last couple of weeks would certainly suggest otherwise. 

• Cheers 4

Just now, Pears said:

We’re gonna go on a tear to get in once Markstrom and Boeser are back just watch. 

Having either one back would be huge.

Boeser should be back pretty soon here. I'm not holding my breath on Marky though. $&!# luck that Marky injury.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm predicting they have a prototypical lethargic, uninspired start, followed up with disorganized sloppy play for the first 40ish minutes.

They'll look like they give a &^@# to start the third but it's already 5-1 Isles so no matter how badly I kick the $&!# out of my lawnmower they still lose.

But then there's that infinitesimally small percentage of games they actually show up to play from the first faceoff... I'm definitely not expecting it, but that's exactly what I want to see.

Man I really hope your wrong for both our sakes. I honestly didn’t think last game was bad. Pretty defensive game. We made the errors and lost. Colorado was a great game. Arizona game was ok. Toronto could have went either way. Ottawa game sucked but the whole Bobby Ryan thing I knew we’d be screwed somehow. I’d like to think we could of had a few points amidst this losing but here we are 

Yes we have to start playing fast and hard right at the drop of the puck no question!

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bree2 said:

Travis Green has never been fired and he was a former nhl player Oh and DeBoer has been fired. he went to the Stanley cup but should never have gone there,  they had the help of the refs. 

Just you correct you, DeBoer played in the NHL and Travis Green is in his first, and only, NHL gig and is going to fired within 2 months 

you trying to compare Green to DeBoer is laughable. Travis Green could not even qualify to carry a clipboard for DeBoer 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Just you correct you, DeBoer played in the NHL and Travis Green is in his first, and only, NHL gig and is going to fired within 2 months 

you trying to compare Green to DeBoer is laughable. Travis Green could not even qualify to carry a clipboard for DeBoer 

Green played 14 years in the NHL what point are you trying to make?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Pears said:

Your posts over the last couple of weeks would certainly suggest otherwise. 

I understand advance stats and they have been predicting this slide for some time now.

I really hoped Demko could do what Marky was doing but I was proved otherwise, I was very wrong

So my hopes for this team are very low right now

Just now, bree2 said:

who is the negative one? you are on here daily bashing the Canucks , it is nauseating.  why are you on here if you hate them?

Incorrect once again 

love what JB has done and, with the exception of Loui, Sutter and Roussel, I like our roster 

I agree with the majority of the people on this forum, Green and his staff need to go 

You should go find another forum as you seem very negative to posters that differ in opinions from that of yours 

the negativity is very noticeable 

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Incorrect once again 

love what JB has done and, with the exception of Loui, Sutter and Roussel, I like our roster 

I agree with the majority of the people on this forum, Green and his staff need to go 

You should go find another forum as you seem very negative to posters that differ in opinions from that of yours 

the negativity is very noticeable 

Brees not going anywhere we need to keep balance in the force

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Man I really hope your wrong for both our sakes. I honestly didn’t think last game was bad. Pretty defensive game. We made the errors and lost. Colorado was a great game. Arizona game was ok. Toronto could have went either way. Ottawa game sucked but the whole Bobby Ryan thing I knew we’d be screwed somehow. I’d like to think we could of had a few points amidst this losing but here we are 

Yes we have to start playing fast and hard right at the drop of the puck no question!

I feel like they've been playing boring, safe and underwhelming hockey.

Not playing with the kind of energy and enthusiasm required to win.

The players are capable of playing a better game, we've seen them do it, but they just aren't.

• Cheers 2