The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 10, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Exactly.  If the wife wants to be part of this younger group too, than (maybe?) the stars will align.  He said he’s trying to prove to the team he deserves the contract he wants.  That sounds like a guy who wants to be here.  He would get to play with Petey and Miller for at least three more years!  We got to dump Loui’s contract.  

100%

Sounds like he’s loving it in Van. We need him and Brock in our Top 6.

I think Sutter is tradable too. 1 year left, just retain some salary or something. I’m finding Gauds already more reliable. Too many injuries for Sutts man. Broken him down 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"I thought they handled it very well. I just, I don't know. Today I decided I was gonna go with it. I think Petey's getting close to that kinda match-up, I think Barzal's kinda the same... a younger player. I felt like it was a good fit tonight." - Green on Pettersson vs. Barzal match-up

• Like 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I gotta go back and watch the game tape, but I thought it was good. It felt good." - Green on Boeser with Horvat

I like Bess with Bo.  Bess is a play driver, who has excellent offensive instincts.  He’s a really good passer.  Bo needs a winger like that.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Alflives said:

I like Bess with Bo.  Bess is a play driver, who has excellent offensive instincts.  He’s a really good passer.  Bo needs a winger like that.  

I still think Toffoli would be a great fit with Bo too but I will never complain having them both in the top 6

• Like 1