The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 10, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We are beating Arizona and Winnipeg on this trip too.  I see us coming back with 7 out of 8 points.  We will be in third in the Pacific, and pushing the Coilers and Vegas for first.  

Isn't Winnipeg game here on Sunday? I think we play two away games, Coyotes & Avs.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We are beating Arizona and Winnipeg on this trip too.  I see us coming back with 7 out of 8 points.  We will be in third in the Pacific, and pushing the Coilers and Vegas for first.  

Yes.gif.e7b3955a5152ab25df5b580e79fda2e2.gif

2 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

me to should have never traded Kassian 

I believe if we had kept him the Canucks would have made the playoffs the last 3 seasons 

I liked him too but he didn’t vault Edmonton into the playoffs.  Sure didn’t like trading him for Prust eventhough he was dealing with some stuff.

20 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Has there been a better trade deadline deal then

TYLER TOFFOLI

He was acquired like a week before the TDL, so is it technically a trade deadline deal?

With that said, an excellent acquisition indeed, not just for the scoring though. It was nice to see him jump in when Petey got knocked down. Standing up for his teammates will always be endearing to his teammates and fans.

Just now, theo5789 said:

He was acquired like a week before the TDL, so is it technically a trade deadline deal?

With that said, an excellent acquisition indeed, not just for the scoring though. It was nice to see him jump in when Petey got knocked down. Standing up for his teammates will always be endearing to his teammates and fans.

he is the Canucks most important UFA signing 

Marky can walk but Toffoli must stay give him 10mill for the next 8 years

• Wat 2

3 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Maybe close but Christian Erhoff for Patrick White. 

A poster brought up that it wasn't Patrick White that they were targetting. They intentionally didn't want to sign him as at the time, you get compensated if you do not sign a 1st round pick. The compensation was a 2nd round pick which ended up as Chris Tierney who was a decent player for them and who would then be part of the Karlsson acquisition (while not panning out, but was part of a major trade).

6 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

I liked him too but he didn’t vault Edmonton into the playoffs.  Sure didn’t like trading him for Prust eventhough he was dealing with some stuff.

With out him Edm would never be in the playoffs 

Kass is the driving force behind Edm

• Haha 1
  • Wat 3