The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 10, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

The scrutiny hes received lately is disgraceful.

Mans been light out as a young backup. This fanbase needs to remember reasonable expectations.

I must be the only one who remembers the hate Markstrom first recieved in his early years with us

trust me I remember, this fan base believed Marky was never going to be a starter

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Phenomenal performance tonight. It was tough but we manage to steal two crucial points. Big Mac, Hockey Gaud, Toffoli, Bo score big time goals. Demko was spectacular making crucial saves in the spotlight. Most importantly, we get a win in Boeser’s return. Hope the boys keep it going! GCG!

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I so disagree 

people here had given up hope on him 

Interesting part is when he doesn't have his team mates screwing him over he comes up big

I'm talking about the shootout, he team in front of him and he posts a shut out in the shoot out

That's not the vibe I've got the last few games, but we'll agree to disagree.

He was huge tonight, he played well against Colorado too. Hell, even during the loss to the Coyotes he stopped 36 of 38. I've seen people recognizing him trying his best. 

Despair over our injuries and how we've stumbled down the standings isn't the same as everyone giving up on Demko. 

• Cheers 2