The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Canucks @ Coyotes March 12th 2020

Rate this topic

goalie13

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Prediction: This game will not be played.

People might take this as a joke, but I would agree. I would think there's a ~90% chance that the games are suspended in the coming hours.

Edit: nvm, in the coming seconds apparently

Edited by Grape

To all PTSC players - Thanks so much for all your participation throughout the season.  Obviously, with the season being suspended there will be no games to make predictions on.

In the event that the NHL does return this season we will start again with a fresh thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, goalie13 said:

To all PTSC players - Thanks so much for all your participation throughout the season.  Obviously, with the season being suspended there will be no games to make predictions on.

In the event that the NHL does return this season we will start again with a fresh thread.

I remember at beginning of the season I didn't see predict the score thread, didn't think you were doing it this season so I was @ posting you to ask if you would do it. 

Thanks for your hard work and bringing a little bit of friendly competition and fun to CDC during game days.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, coastal.view said:

nucks win

4 - 2

miller for nucks

garland for the losers

additional bonus point for correctly predicting if the game will be played or not

i'm saying yes

damn

i sure hope i am permitted

to change my prediction

after 7 pm tonight

i'm guessing an update in my thinking will be required

(i mean, will the yotes even financially survive this latest development?)

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I remember at beginning of the season I didn't see predict the score thread, didn't think you were doing it this season so I was @ posting you to ask if you would do it. 

Thanks for your hard work and bringing a little bit of friendly competition and fun to CDC during game days.

I can't take credit for the original creation of the game.  Someone else started this a couple of years ago.  Like you, I was looking forward to it starting up again when the season started and when that happened I reached out.  When he/she didn't reply I consulted with Vintage and then launched it myself.  I think we only missed the first five or six games of the season.  I figure that since I work from home I can make this work and keep the game going.

I'll be here to do it again next season.  Once this year is officially over, I'll probably set up a thread just for feedback.  I tried lots of different things for points, questions, etc. and I would love to make this game even better for next year.  Heck, I am hoping to even put together prizes for next year too.

So stay tuned.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

I can't take credit for the original creation of the game.  Someone else started this a couple of years ago.  Like you, I was looking forward to it starting up again when the season started and when that happened I reached out.  When he/she didn't reply I consulted with Vintage and then launched it myself.  I think we only missed the first five or six games of the season.  I figure that since I work from home I can make this work and keep the game going.

I'll be here to do it again next season.  Once this year is officially over, I'll probably set up a thread just for feedback.  I tried lots of different things for points, questions, etc. and I would love to make this game even better for next year.  Heck, I am hoping to even put together prizes for next year too.

So stay tuned.

Yes, missed first few games, that's when i looked up who made it last year and messaged that person. Since you started doing it I assumed I must have messaged you. It's been a few months so my memory isn't 100%.