The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Ceres said:

I have a serious announcement to make.

I have called all of you here on this beautiful day, to announcement the time of Ceres is done. Yes that is right I am retiring. I know this may make some of you happy.(Kaz looking at you <3333) It has been a real pressure to play with you guys over the last couple of years.  I will some of you, others not so much. I haven't been more proud in my life to complete the impossible in my final mafia game, though. This is truly a record-breaking moment and I couldn't have done it without my evil mafia brothers, my potato tp and  my homie the potato vig. I love you all very much. I don't know how much I will be on CDC in the future but y'all will always have a place in my heart. (probably not but it sounds nice) MR is probably upset at how many English mistakes I am doing but I really don't care. Finally, I want to thank the support, love, and acceptance from you lot. You lot have been nothing but first class and Canadian. Nice, polite and drunk. A deadly combo unless you are dral. 

Goodnight y'all. It's been a real pressure. I am really looking forward to my life after mafia. 70pages in 2days mostly because of me, a treble of kills on me, me winning as mafia, and me hosting the first game in a long time that tp won been some of my highlights. Its time for a new chapter and now is the time to begin that chapter.

Thank you and I will leave you with this

GO TP GO!

okay Yokozuna

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I have a serious announcement to make.

I have called all of you here on this beautiful day, to announcement the time of Ceres is done. Yes that is right I am retiring. I know this may make some of you happy.(Kaz looking at you <3333) It has been a real pressure to play with you guys over the last couple of years.  I will some of you, others not so much. I haven't been more proud in my life to complete the impossible in my final mafia game, though. This is truly a record-breaking moment and I couldn't have done it without my evil mafia brothers, my potato tp and  my homie the potato vig. I love you all very much. I don't know how much I will be on CDC in the future but y'all will always have a place in my heart. (probably not but it sounds nice) MR is probably upset at how many English mistakes I am doing but I really don't care. Finally, I want to thank the support, love, and acceptance from you lot. You lot have been nothing but first class and Canadian. Nice, polite and drunk. A deadly combo unless you are dral. 

Goodnight y'all. It's been a real pressure. I am really looking forward to my life after mafia. 70pages in 2days mostly because of me, a treble of kills on me, me winning as mafia, and me hosting the first game in a long time that tp won been some of my highlights. Its time for a new chapter and now is the time to begin that chapter.

Thank you and I will leave you with this

GO TP GO!

Truly the GOAT. Or one of them at least. I love you chubman. Please continue to expand at a rapid rate.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
14 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think the set-up was close enough to being fine. Basically everything went wrong for the Town all at once - extra deaths (jazz, gbassi), competing investigations on me, and town leaders arguing with each other till the very end.

If anyone gets to complain it's me. I was the CDC's first investigation and my one attempt to infect someone I happened to pick, of all people, the guy with the hand sanitiser. :sadno:

Heh. I can't believe it took like 90 pages to realize you weren't the mafia.

Yeah that was unfortunate for you. I imagine you would've had a very good chance at winning if more than 2 players were infected. 

This was like when Virt hosted the Breaking Bad game and Walter White (3p cult) died like immediately. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1