The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Fine.

Hard claim Sheriff. AV was my first investigation. He's been covering for me this whole time, but I guess it's time to drop the act.

Reveal hidden contents

We fooled you guys good. :bigblush:

This is the biggest drop since Beyonce's Lemonade 

I don't see why two mafia would choose to go down together. At this point AV and MR are tied together. Ceres' claim has gotten less believable. His investigation? mid round on lucky was confusing and his attempt to keep his partner secret just seem like avoidance.

Plus, unlike AV, he seems to have never considered that the mafia will kill him tonight which is strange when you role claim, unless you're sure you won't be killed

vote ceres

if MR is actually joking, it's ruined his chance at gaining leverage - if the worst case scenario is killing a member of the CDC or reg TP (as MR won't have hardclaimed), then I have to take the chance on lynching someone who isn't CDC. Then we can find if the CDC person is lying or not.

And if Ceres is powerwolfing, kudos. But I'm in no position to make anything other than a safe move right now.

10 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

if MR is actually joking, it's ruined his chance at gaining leverage - if the worst case scenario is killing a member of the CDC or reg TP (as MR won't have hardclaimed), then I have to take the chance on lynching someone who isn't CDC. Then we can find if the CDC person is lying or not.

And if Ceres is powerwolfing, kudos. But I'm in no position to make anything other than a safe move right now.

When is a risky or unsafe play ever the right move for the Town? Risky plays are for wolves

• Cheers 1
57 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't see why two mafia would choose to go down together. At this point AV and MR are tied together. Ceres' claim has gotten less believable. His investigation? mid round on lucky was confusing and his attempt to keep his partner secret just seem like avoidance.

Plus, unlike AV, he seems to have never considered that the mafia will kill him tonight which is strange when you role claim, unless you're sure you won't be killed

vote ceres

Is this man serious

Ngl, those look like some pretty villagery responses to MR's joke.

But seriously, it should be evident that MR and AV are in $&!#post mode. They would be taking this so much more seriously if I was lying.

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It seems like he is having a hard time committing to a side of this argument and while it seems like he is typing out his thoughts on the matter, I haven’t found the reasoning for his vote switching to be convincing. There is also a post early in this round he made about knowing MR was scum right after Ceres revealed he came back positive for PZ. Given that AV also revealed that MR came back town, how would lucky have known MR was indeed scum without giving AV’s test? It didn’t seem like he gave much consideration to the situation and immediately jumped straight to a single test result. Ceres noted it as vindication at the time, but I thought it looked like TMI.

This post is trash. Seems totally superficial and forced. You're capable of so much more and you're giving us nothing to work with.

Do you have any other reads? Just focus on a weaker player because you know you're better. Super scummy.

I've been scum reading you, just like I was MR for the very simple and basic reason - you're not playing up to your ability. Neither is MR.That much is obvious.

• Haha 1
Just now, luckylager said:

This post is trash. Seems totally superficial and forced. You're capable of so much more and you're giving us nothing to work with.

Do you have any other reads? Just focus on a weaker player because you know you're better. Super scummy.

I've been scum reading you, just like I was MR for the very simple and basic reason - you're not playing up to your ability. Neither is MR.That much is obvious.

How am I not playing up to my ability?