The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Lol.

Dreams do come true. 

I knew MRwas maf. Well nit right away of course. BW was in the pms. He was very constructive in his pms. Thats why i sed it was a game with in a game. Aladeen wanted him in the pms but was not happy mh involved him. I figured he wanted to know where  bw stood. The pms really took away from the original game. People were easily led. So he was tp. Bw was left in the game for safe vote. But he didnt reveal baka. I made that out. 112 was so brazen. Her outburst and antics made her tp. Her false claims did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. That would be stoopid for her to act that way with 2 maf left in play. That made her tp. Along with her outburst to quit playing lol. MR played on BW and 112s hate on for me. He built up their tunnel vision. I thought it was BW at first then reread all bjs comments. But the 2 tps were so blinded. Even when I was saved...i told u all at my lynching that I was TP. No reason to lie... So regardless if I played this out and spit all this out. It would not have ended any different. Right? Lol gg.

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lol.

Dreams do come true. 

I knew MRwas maf. Well nit right away of course. BW was in the pms. He was very constructive in his pms. Thats why i sed it was a game with in a game. Aladeen wanted him in the pms but was not happy mh involved him. I figured he wanted to know where  bw stood. The pms really took away from the original game. People were easily led. So he was tp. Bw was left in the game for safe vote. But he didnt reveal baka. I made that out. 112 was so brazen. Her outburst and antics made her tp. Her false claims did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. That would be stoopid for her to act that way with 2 maf left in play. That made her tp. Along with her outburst to quit playing lol. MR played on BW and 112s hate on for me. He built up their tunnel vision. I thought it was BW at first then reread all bjs comments. But the 2 tps were so blinded. Even when I was saved...i told u all at my lynching that I was TP. No reason to lie... So regardless if I played this out and spit all this out. It would not have ended any different. Right? Lol gg.

thunderous chuckles!

For what its worth, as per my investigation, thejazz97 has been hoarding all the toilet paper (which is an offence that will be punished by the town).  Sorry, I've had to paraphrase here as best I could for fear of mistakenly quoting the host.

I don't know if this means he's scum or if he has his own role but I gather he isn't town.

• Haha 2
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

For what its worth, as per my investigation, thejazz97 has been hoarding all the toilet paper (which is an offence that will be punished by the town).  Sorry, I've had to paraphrase here as best I could for fear of mistakenly quoting the host.

I don't know if this means he's scum or if he has his own role but I gather he isn't town.

Wow, Jazz is literally the worst kind of person.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I could really use some of that TP to wipe off all the $&!# in this post

• Haha 2