The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

COVID-19 Sim League (CSL) - Season 4

Nail

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Ryan... my son... how could I let this happen to my son?! He has sacrificed everything for me, and I have done nothing but ignore him! No! I won't give up on him, there is still time to change things! ZP has crossed me for the last time! He has tricked me in battle, mocked my simp ancestry... but this, this time he's gone too far! He will pay the ultimate price... for what he has done to my son!

Wtf... never touched craig ... 

Edited by Zigmund.Palffy
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Patrick Kane said:

To Tampa Bay:

Enver Lisin

To Dallas:

2010 Tampa Bay 3rd

What a day of disappointments! No pudding, no 9.0As... this world is nothing but a tease! So, needless to say, there's no reason for me to keep the Earth intact! This league and it's players will serve this galaxy equally as well as dust.

Heh, of all the ways that a man can be traded in the universe, traded by a destroyer diety in the off-season might be as noble as it gets!

Thank you! You'd be shocked how few people understand that...

That's it, I'm trying to be a gracious host and all, but I'm getting really tired of you ruining my party when you weren't even invited, okay?! I want you off this boat right now!

No... Enver, no...!

Don't grumble, if you've got something to say than just say it!

No, AV, please have mercy! Whatever you plan to do, do it me! Don't hurt him! DON'T HURT HIM!

Enver, say something, are you okay?!

What have you done?! How could you?! What did you do... TO MY ENVER?!?!?!

Mark my words, AV... mark them well! You're going to suffer for what you've done!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Toronto Maple Leafs Opening Night Starting Lineup

Jarno Siren - Brad Richards [A] - Kyle Calder

David Perron - Mats Sundin [C] - Alex Ponikarovsky

Milan Lucic - Bryan Little - Devon Setoguchi

Sean Avery - John Madden - Nik Kulemin

Darren Helm

Leo Komarov

Slava Voynov - Bryan McCabe [A]

Pavel Kubina - Ian White

Henrik Tallinder - Anton Stralman

Andy Sutton

Mike Smith

James Reimer

Ian White is restricted and has been qualified. Very likely he stays, but could be moved.

With Mike Richards and the return of Mats Sundin, it’s time to give Bryan Little some time to hone his game on the 3rd line right now. He played well last season with 49 points, but he was asked to do too much, which wasn’t fair for his development.

Center depth, for the time being, is strong. However, the moment both Sundin and Madden retire, then Helm will have to step up. For the time being, will likely send him down to work on his game.

Hopefully Voynov can be the defensive partner McCabe has needed, and Siren finds immediate chemistry with Brad Richards and Calder.

Florida has no picks so we look forward to free agency with these lines.

Sturm - Weiss - Frolik

Grabovsky - Plekanec - Fedotenko

Hagelin - Backlund - C.Stewart

Orszagh - Sutherby - Scatchard

Timonen - Visnovsky

Bouwmeester - ?

Alberts - ?

Vokoun Tellqvist

Likely will have to send down Hagelin due to cap issues but I will see where I'm at after using more discounts post-draft.

Buffalo Sabres Logo Vector (.AI) Free Download

Projected Sabres Lineup 09/10

The Sabres have decided to keep G Ryan Miller to an expensive Contract , so the Organisation was forced to 

let go Scott Hartnell  , Ales Kotalik and Jaroslav Spacek into Free Agency and to move Chris Drury for Paul Gaustad , Kevin Dallman

and a 3rd Round Pick. We kept Top 6 PlayersThomas Vanek , Jason Pominville and Tim Connolly and also our successful

Bottom 6 Players Peters and Mair. We have the hope that Drew Stafford will make his next step into a Top 6 Forward 

and that he will give Eric Belanger and Paul "Goose" Gaustad a boost. Further Joakim Andersson will become a Fulltime NHL

Player upcoming Season since he looked really promising in 12 NHL Games past Season. Clarke MacArthur and Nate Gerbe will share 

time in the NHL/AHL , each will play enough games for developemen. Youngster Goalie Enroth will Start the Season in the AHL like last Year.

There he will share Games with Jacob Markstrom ,who just came over from Sweden. Enroth is expected to become a Fulltime NHL Goalie 2010/11. 

How our perfect lines and pairings finally looks like , the Season will show . The Coach will have to switch Players around a lot of times .

After 3 really good Seasons , the Sabres start a new Adventure . It will be rough to claim a Post Season spot , but you ll never know. 

Thomas Vanek - Tim Connolly - Jason Pominville

Paul Gaustad - Eric Belanger - Drew Stafford

Chad Larose - Joakim Andersson - Adam Mair

Andrew Peters - Clarke MacArthur - Jiri Novotny

Nate Gerbe

Dimitri Kalinin - Steve McCarthy

Kevin Dallman - Brian Campbell

Carlo Colaiacovo - Toni Lydman

Nathan Peatsch

Ryan Miller

David Aebischer

In the System : Keaton Ellerby , Jacob Markstrom , Luke Schenn , Brett MacLean , Casey Pierro Zabotel , Jonathon Blum , Christoph Schubert,

Andrei Sekera , Jared Staal , Jhonas Enroth

• Cheers 3

NJD

Zach Parise - 5 years, 6.000M per

Curtis Glencross - 2 years, 0.650M per

David Clarkson - 2 years, 0.775M per

Roman Cervenka - 2 years, 0.700M per

Andy Greene - 2 years, 3.425M per

Tobias Enstrom - 2 years, 0.800M per

CAR

Rostislav Olesz - 1 year, 2.075M per

SJS

Josh Gorges - 2 years, 0.550M per

just need offers from @Jaku and we're done.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Caboose said:

NJD

Zach Parise - 5 years, 6.000M per

Curtis Glencross - 2 years, 0.650M per

David Clarkson - 2 years, 0.775M per

Roman Cervenka - 2 years, 0.700M per

Andy Greene - 2 years, 3.425M per

Tobias Enstrom - 2 years, 0.800M per

CAR

Rostislav Olesz - 1 year, 2.075M per

SJS

Josh Gorges - 2 years, 0.550M per

just need offers from @Jaku and we're done.

I'll get them to you asap. 

• Cheers 1