Sign in to follow this  
janisahockeynut

Describe the Current Vancouver Canucks in 1 word (Discussion)

Rate this topic

So, pretty easy to come up with a word, but give a reason why you feel this word suits them.

MY word is...……………."Potential"

So, I picked this word, because I feel once we have the bad contracts moved, and we get passed the entry draft, the collection of current players and prospects look to be amazing, and I feel they will be a top 6 team, that will be fun to watch for years to come. I am looking forward and not backwards!

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

25 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

So, pretty easy to come up with a word, but give a reason why you feel this word suits them.

So, I picked this word, because I feel once we have the bad contracts moved, and we get passed the entry draft, the collection of current players and prospects look to be amazing, and I feel they will be a top 6 team, that will be fun to watch for years to come. I am looking forward and not backwards!

Before I even read what you wrote, @janisahockeynut, the best word I could think of was "potential" also. A lot of youth that hasn't begun to reach their potential, enough expensive contracts coming off the books soon to afford keeping theses youngsters, and FINALLY a decent amount of depth to weather injuries.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Exciting

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Playoffs??  

Both in the Jim Mora context after dud games and, "ooh they might make it" on good ones.

1 hour ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Bipolar

OP said the team not CDC :P

But I do agree that the team has also been that way, which I hate - it's awesome!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1