The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How are you passing time during the coronavirus outbreak?

Brad Marchand

35 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Hey Joe

Did you hear they are building a toilet paper re-cycling plant here in Nanaimo

There is lot of TP, but it is kind of the Shtts!

i’ve bought some before but the name is a little misleading. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Spending my time with my 2 year old with the fire going, watching some educational shows and making sure I get my traditional herbs to keep my healthy down

15843239103591670431219817134268.jpg

Maybe @Alflives  can join you , heard he can't read and that show is about learning....or atleast he would help you with that bottle ha...:bigblush:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Maybe @Alflives  can join you , heard he can't read and that show is about learning....or atleast he would help you with that bottle ha...:bigblush:

Anything to learn about vehicles and machines my kid is into.  And no!  No ones touching my medicine!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

Anything to learn about vehicles and machines my kid is into.  And no!  No ones touching my medicine!

That's great news , keep him into that , that way he won't be useless without a phone or wifi ha 

i don't blame yea there ha

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

But it's not scotch.. :P

His probably desperate by now ha he would probably even drink a wine cooler.....:shock:

7 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

That's great news , keep him into that , that way he won't be useless without a phone or wifi ha 

i don't blame yea there ha

His probably desperate by now ha he would probably even drink a wine cooler.....:shock:

We'll see what happens if people panic buy at his local liquor store :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Come on ha his an old timer so he probably already bought that store out and miss alf can only send him to the liquor store so often, would you send alf for groceries? Ha and not like she can say go watch the game ha that poor lady, locked in a house with alf......I know she's a leaf fan but dang ha

@Alflives I hope you know this is all in humor and I mean no disrespect , last thing I want is a pissed off alf coming after me ha won't even hear his scooter pull up ha 

• Cheers 1

Just now, RowdyCanuck said:

Come on ha his an old timer so he probably already bought that store out and miss alf can only send him to the liquor store so often, would you send alf for groceries? Ha and not like she can say go watch the game ha that poor lady, locked in a house with alf......I know she's a leaf fan but dang ha

@Alflives I hope you know this is all in humor and I mean no disrespect , last thing I want is a pissed off alf coming after me ha won't even hear his scooter pull up ha 

Liquor counts as groceries right? 

I wonder how she wound up being a Leafs fan 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

Liquor counts as groceries right? 

I wonder how she wound up being a Leafs fan 

I can see it now Alf walks threw the door with bags of scotch and miss alf just looking at him and asking where's the tp.......lol 

well my bet is alf drove her to be a leafs fan ha 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Been working at BC Liquor Stores. And yes, people are panic buying. Yesterday there were upwards to 10 (individual) shoplifters at the one I was at. Hard to know what people are thinking now.

Edited by NaveJoseph

13 minutes ago, NaveJoseph said:

Been working at BC Liquor Stores. And yes, people are panic buying. Yesterday there were upwards to 10 (individual) shoplifters at the one I was at. Hard to know what people are thinking now.

I've heard as much, one of my buddies down in the US was saying the same thing 

Things are coming a bit unraveled 

• Upvote 1

You all are making me very envious. Not to be a Debbie Downer but so far I am trying to figure out what to do if, as expected, my tourism business loses half its revenues this year and what will happen to my 100 employees who will lose their jobs. 

Good times! 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

You all are making me very envious. Not to be a Debbie Downer but so far I am trying to figure out what to do if, as expected, my tourism business loses half its revenues this year and what will happen to my 100 employees who will lose their jobs. 

Good times! 

Hey you sound like an oil company in Alberta ......:bigblush:

serious though that sucks , if you don't mind me asking what type of tourism do you do? Fishing trips or not stuff like that.....

well I've been working on the GDT archive, lots of progress has been made on it. go check it out if you like. it's fun checking out old games, especially the sedin's last home game GDT. the reactions are so great.