The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

100’s of flying lights/satellites/planes?

Vanfansince88

12 minutes ago, Vanfansince88 said:

Like I said. That picture isn’t what we seen. Almost 10sec intervals when they flew directly over my head. 

Those satellites have change their distances and speeds etc since they were manches

• Upvote 1

Unreal.

All these comments...

We were all sitting around in my hot tub wondering why so many satellites were visible in the sky at one time. At one point there were several groups of twos seemingly running parallel or in tandem. 

Laugh it up. 

Edited by 189lb enforcers?

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Unreal.

All these comments...

We were all sitting around in my hot tub wondering why so many satellites were visible in the sky at one time. At one point there were several groups of twos seemingly running parallel or in tandem. 

Laugh it up. 

Describe more of what you saw!

On 3/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Vanfansince88 said:

Hello, 

I'm currently in west Kelowna. 

Last night (March 17,2020) at 8:36pm to 8:40pm.( Pacific time)  I was outside admiring the clear sky’s and star gazing. 

I happened to notice 100’s of unidentified objects all in the same flight pattern, spaced  1km or 2 apart, all flying in same direction. All in sequence in straight line! 

At first I thought maybe I’m loosing my mind, as I was witnessing this weird occurrence. (I’m not easily fooled and I question everything) so after about 2 minutes of being in shock,  I then realize I need another witness to collaborate what I’m seeing. (Or I’m I just going crazy??) 

I call my brother who’s in Quesnel, BC. I ask him to go outside and to see if it’s clear sky’s. And if so, look south to my location. As these objects are flying directly over my head. 

At this point he’s starting to question my requests as he heads outside.  He thinks I’m fooling around with him and he makes a couple smart a$$ remarks. 

At this point I’m describing what I see and in still very much in. shock. As I’ve never witnessed anything of this sorts.

He then shouts “wtf is that” he then calls out for his wife to witness this too. 

The both caught maybe 20-22 of UFO’s* at the tail end of this phenomenon.  

Now I’m asking if anyone else had witnessed this last night? Or maybe they can help explain what this might of been? 

Keep your eye on the sky! 

They are just visitors from EP's planet.

49 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

Not cool. My wife and I have a short list. If Brie Larson wants to date I’m good. If Aquaman shows up at the door to pick her up I’ll tell her to have a good night. 

yeah we'll have to have a discussion :lol:

• Cheers 1

British comedian Jimmy Carr:

" My girlfriend and I just had the talk. You know the talk where you tell each other who you've slept with? MY lady went first, and truthfully not that long a list, then it was my turn.

Let's see, there was Rose, Annie, Joan, Becky, you...…….. and that is were I should have stopped."

• Haha 1