The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks vs. Flames - 1994 Game 7 - Western Conference Quarterfinal - March 22 at 4pm PT Sportsnet

Rate this topic

Dr. Crossbar

Couldn't find this when I searched but this is on today at 4pm PT.

From official Canucks ...

IT'S GAMEDAY! It all comes down the this: the #Canucks play the Flames in Game 7 of the Western Conference Quarter-Finals. Win or go home! Puck drop at 4 pm PT on Sportsnet Pacific & West.

FB_IMG_1584905750994.jpg

• Vintage 3

15 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It’s only a 1 hour condensed version.

too bad they didn't air the whole game, or better yet the whole 1994 cup run! TorontoSportsMedia is doing that for Last years Raptors run...

SN aired the Laffs Wings out door game in full more than once...Who cares...oh ya Toronto is the epicenter of Canada sports and we must pay outrageous cable fees to not get to see more area specific programming. I hope they eventually allow us to choose what we want to see on certain sports channels

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

too bad they didn't air the whole game, or better yet the whole 1994 cup run! TorontoSportsMedia is doing that for Last years Raptors run...

SN aired the Laffs Wings out door game in full more than once...Who cares...oh ya Toronto is the epicenter of Canada sports and we must pay outrageous cable fees to not get to see more area specific programming. I hope they eventually allow us to choose what we want to see on certain sports channels

ya come on sportsnest lets see the 3rd round of the 94 run   , the leafs were in that series hehe

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Such an epic game. I still remember the frustration I felt after game 4. I went outside and smashed my little Canucks hockey stick that I got from a regular season game. 

Game 7 was so intense... everyone talks about McLean and Bure for good reason, but it's also important to remember Canucks were losing with less than 5 mins to play, up until a good 'ol BC boy tied it up... lots of heroes in that cup run.

48 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Toronto - centre of the flippin universe - we should be able to veiw the whole damn game on SN Pacific

Makes me dislike the Leafs even more with their prejudiced media

What makes me even crazier is that its being played in prime time - IN THE EAST. Gotta make room for the World's Strongest Man at 7pm I guess.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Adams-Linden(C)-Bure
Momesso(A)-Ronning-Craven
Courtnall-Lafayette-Gelinas
Antoski-McIntyre-Hunter

Murzyn(A)-Lumme
Babych-Diduck
Hedican-Brown

McLean

You sure about that?