The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Is AV just playing dumb?

If he was Mafia, why put all the pressure on himself this early, claiming he's vig, PM'ed by someone important, etc.

I don’t know if playing dumb is the right description. I think he’s trying to do TETBW: too edgy to be wolf. I’m not buying it right now.

• Cheers 3
21 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I like J23 calling out Carlutch for PMing, though that doesn’t make Carlutch sketchy imo since he just completed a trade in another thread. I would closely monitor Carlutch from here on out though to see if he goes anon or not between now and until the end of the game...if he does, that would be sketchy. 

AV has had a very non chalant start to the game. A presence without a purpose if you will so far.

You're missing the part carlutch claimed to have received no role PM. Kryten said we all have roles, hence, would receive a PM.

21 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Don't see anything wrong with Virts posts personally.

Was waiting to see how Nazzy would respond to my vote, felt like an overreaction to me. What do you think?

Virts first few posts gave me the bad vibes man.

NIK reads more like a new player trying his best. New players, and I was one very recently, do not like votes put in them and don't really know how to respond.

That's how I felt at least.

19 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Ive been pushing Av Zfetch and aldeen consistently then all sudden j-23 votes for me

Im thinking the Scum is in damage control realizing im onto them

How'd you get Z and Deener on alert out of their posts?