The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Dude 

I have no idea why anybody other than scum would say "I didnt receive a PM??" In a game where the host stated every player has a role

There's also the extra punctuation, like 4 ? marks. It was over the top for sure, and same with his other posts, they have a very "try hard" feel to them. Super sketchy IMO

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, luckylager said:

He would have received the PM by the time he posted.

Kryten had started the game.

Whatcha doing here bj?

Trying to understand the angle of a new player's entrance from both a scum side and TP side. If he's trying to be deceptive as mafia, he's clearly failing. If he's trying to be deceptive as TP he's still failing. 

A simple solution on Carlutch is to monitor his profile whenever he's back on. If he's TP, then he has nothing to hide by not keeping his profile on anon. He would most likely switch his profile to anon if he's mafia. 

At best, it's a null position for me. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Trying to understand the angle of a new player's entrance from both a scum side and TP side. If he's trying to be deceptive as mafia, he's clearly failing. If he's trying to be deceptive as TP he's still failing. 

A simple solution on Carlutch is to monitor his profile whenever he's back on. If he's TP, then he has nothing to hide by not keeping his profile on anon. He would most likely switch his profile to anon if he's mafia. 

At best, it's a null position for me. 

Feels to me that a noob scum slipped up, and now has vet scummate trying to help him out of noob error. 

• Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Not convinced scum bj would help a slipped scummer 

Maybe maybe not, what if BJ not knowing that everyone had roles gave the advice to just say didn’t get a PM therefore vanilla Tp? So BJ feels bad about giving bad advice?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

But that's not saying he wouldn't in this game considering how hard we were bussing each other last

I could see Maf BJ trying to help a 1st timer teammate. His cover for Carclutch wasn't "I'll stake my life on it", and he's backed off quickly, yet hasn't raised any suspicion himself over the posts.

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

It’s not angle shooting to comment on someone saying they didn’t get a pm when it’s confirmed by the host that everyone got a PM

• Cheers 1