The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Before BJ and Qwags Unvote:
BJ (1) - Aladeen

Carl (2) - Z, falc

Virt (2) - LL, Qwags

AV (1) - Nazzy

Nazzy (1) - J-23

LL (3) - AV, BJ, MR

Falc (1) - K

After BJ and Qwags Unvote and Most Recent Vote Count:

BJ (1) - Aladeen

Carl (2) - Z, falc

Virt (1) - LL

AV (1) - Nazzy

Nazzy (1) - J-23

LL (2) - AV, MR

Falc (1) - K

Protection Vote:

AV - Aladeen

Nazzy - Qwags

I think this it’s right.

Anyways here’s what I find interesting, right after the Protection Vote is explained in the game, Qwags immediately puts his on Nazzy. Explanation and opinion on it was wack tbh. Then if we stick with Qwags, his scum list: AV (okay), Carlutch (okay), Aladeen (random af imo). Another meh explanation. 

Then next interesting thing is the LL bandwagon that’s been forming. AV first. AV again. Then BJ removes his vote on AV and places it on LL. Then once ME puts his vote on LL, BJ removes it. Idk but I don’t like.

Just now, J-23 said:

I think this it’s right.

Anyways here’s what I find interesting, right after the Protection Vote is explained in the game, Qwags immediately puts his on Nazzy. Explanation and opinion on it was wack tbh. Then if we stick with Qwags, his scum list: AV (okay), Carlutch (okay), Aladeen (random af imo). Another meh explanation. 

Then next interesting thing is the LL bandwagon that’s been forming. AV first. AV again. Then BJ removes his vote on AV and places it on LL. Then once MR puts his vote on LL, BJ removes it. Idk but I don’t like.

Fixed.

As of now, I’m looking at a possible Qwags - Aladeen - Nazzy team-up. Not 100% sure on Nazzy though.

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I just thought of a question:

Does anyone's role/flavour/whatever link to the game's theme?

Someone hinted theirs did, but the couple others I'm aware of (i.e. mine, Z's) do not.

Mine is the music video one in the OP lol