The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Just now, Aladeen said:

I assume your sheriff was smarter and actually contacted the person they investigated ie You?

Yes.

Now onto you Aladeen. According to other PM sources, your sheriff Virt has also contacted someone else besides you. Why would he contact more than one person this early?

This is stupid. If I get GK'd I get GK'd. I'm gonna get lynched if I don't stop speaking in meme anyway.

Virtanen is either trying to bait me to fall for some maneuver because he's 'tricky' or he's paranoid sheriff.

How do I know this?
  •I am not mafia
  •There's no way there is a genuine TP alliance this early in the game

Aladeen is sketchy af for saying there is a TP alliance. Why would he be contacted? He's smart enough to know not to trust a TP alliance halfway through round one.

If I get GK'd may I have left my legacy on round one.
Get this fake TP alliance next round.

Thanks,
Fetch

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Yes.

Now onto you Aladeen. According to other PM sources, your sheriff Virt has also contacted someone else besides you. Why would he contact more than one person this early?

LOL you will have to ask Virt that he invited me and 4 others into the PM including zfetch who he kicked out before he actually read the PM and after he investigated him i suppose. 

• Wat 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

LOL you will have to ask Virt that he invited me and 4 others into the PM including zfetch who he kicked out before he actually read the PM and after he investigated him i suppose. 

This is silly on your part, then why would you believe him and place your vote on Z.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

This is stupid. If I get GK'd I get GK'd. I'm gonna get lynched if I don't stop speaking in meme anyway.

Virtanen is either trying to bait me to fall for some maneuver because he's 'tricky' or he's paranoid sheriff.

How do I know this?
  •I am not mafia
  •There's no way there is a genuine TP alliance this early in the game

Aladeen is sketchy af for saying there is a TP alliance. Why would he be contacted? He's smart enough to know not to trust a TP alliance halfway through round one.

If I get GK'd may I have left my legacy on round one.
Get this fake TP alliance next round.

Thanks,
Fetch

LOL I was joking about the legitimacy of the TP alliance. It is not legit in any way whatsoever. 

Just now, J-23 said:

This is silly on your part, then why would you believe him and place your vote on Z.

Because why would he lie at that point? What scum would do that trade his life to kill one random townie?

• Wat 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Because why would he lie at that point? What scum would do that trade his life to kill one random townie?

This man invited 4 people to the TP alliance in the 1st round and you believed him lol. Nice try.

• Like 1

And the only way to find out if Virt was legit was to hang zfetch, but things seemed to have changed now. Not sure if this is grand strategy that Virt had, but I still think he is either legit sheriff or paranoid so hanging fetch doesn't necessarily give us the clarity that I was previously thinking. 

• Wat 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Backtracking much

OMG man if you literally can't see I was over the top joking about the "TP Alliance" Legitimacy I will invite you to the PM and you can see that I never thought it was legit from the get go. But adding you would make it not nearly as legit. 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

LOL I was joking about the legitimacy of the TP alliance. It is not legit in any way whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

LOL you will have to ask Virt that he invited me and 4 others into the PM including zfetch who he kicked out before he actually read the PM and after he investigated him i suppose