The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Just now, Master Radishes said:

My mind went to paranoid/psycho as well, hence my hesitation. But you play follow-the-leader until there's reason not to.

This game is going to have shenanigans. Buckle up.

Yup as I mentioned my sheriff believes he is not the only sheriff in the game.

Virt claims to have a red peek on Zfetch so that’s something to build around. We could leave him aside and have J23’s sheriff investigate Zfetch next round to see what his results produce as well. Though I think the sheriff’s all need to pick a target collectively next round and investigate the same person to see what kinds they are. 

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Zfetch "breaking" the meme thing sort of proves the point that he wasn't actually put under that condition?

It doesn't prove he's mafia but it does prove that he was fake-claiming that condition lol.

Kryten said the role would exist, and no one else is doing it. Why do you think Z was lying?

• Cheers 1
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Kryten said the role would exist, and no one else is doing it. Why do you think Z was lying?

Have all players posted?

What if the person who places that ability on other players hasn't actually acted on it yet?

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Have all players posted?

What if the person who places that ability on other players hasn't actually acted on it yet?

You're overthinking. This is a role.

And as a player, I'm very risk tolerant. If I get GKd I get GKd. I've only ever gotten GKd for crap like this so as long as I don't get inactivity GK my pride remains high.