The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Lol can you guys read?  I never said the role doesn't exist.  I said that Zfetch might be lying about having the role.  You know like I was lying about being the sheriff and vigilante.

And I'm saying this because him "breaking" from that role doesn't mean anything in terms of alignment.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol can you guys read?  I never said the role doesn't exist.  I said that Zfetch might be lying about having the role.  You know like I was lying about being the sheriff and vigilante.

And I'm saying this because him "breaking" from that role doesn't mean anything in terms of alignment.

But it was obvious you were lying. There's no reason not to believe Z yet. Let's wait and see.

I don't know that it matters anyway. I've 'lied' in that sort of way when TP before.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

But it was obvious you were lying. There's no reason not to believe Z yet. Let's wait and see.

I don't know that it matters anyway. I've 'lied' in that sort of way when TP before.

Exactly.

It could have just been a play.

@Sane33@naslund.is.king@Carlutch98@Blue Jay 22

Summary for you guys since you're new and it might be hard to follow:

*Virt has claimed he's Sheriff and he has investigated Zfetch and found him to be mafia

*J-23 has claimed he's in contact with a different Sheriff

=One may be lying, or we have more than one Sheriff in the game (which likely means one will get wrong results)

*Zfetch says he was only supposed to post in memes, but broke that rule and may be kicked from the game by the GM (Kryten)

*There have been some other roleclaims and info, e.g. AV has claimed he can force someone to vote his way, I've revealed there is a Lackey (mafia roleblocker), and probably some other stuff I've forgotten

....I think that's the gist of it?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Unvote Vote Aladeen

He’s too smart to believe that

Yet you believe your Sheriff?

I told you that I didn't fully believe him but why would scum do that? I also told him the exact same thing in his random PM to me. 

In fact I never even needed to post about it as Virt already did that. I did it because Virt wanted someone to do it he said to do it at noon but jumped the gun cause he was too excited with himself.

I only posted it at noon for shiggles you dense nincompoop. 

• Wat 1