The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR should hard claim and go over his actions.

I already did and explained my R1 actions. If anyone paid attention they would have noticed what I did R2 as well.

I'm the TP PM blocker. I tried to block Lucky R1 and was blocked by the Lackey. I blocked Nazzy R2, which he has confirmed happened.

Aladeen claimed to have blocked BJ, and has flipped scum, ergo it should be clear I'm the TP counter role.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I already did and explained my R1 actions. If anyone paid attention they would have noticed what I did R2 as well.

I'm the TP PM blocker. I tried to block Lucky R1 and was blocked by the Lackey. I blocked Nazzy R2, which he has confirmed happened.

Aladeen claimed to have blocked BJ, and has flipped scum, ergo it should be clear I'm the TP counter role.

So you block PMs? Why does my result say role block then? 

1. Master Radishes

3. Virtanen87 - sheriff claim, only re-evaluate in final round

8. Kurisu

9. Blue Jay 22

10. Otherwise

11. Naslund.is.king

13. J-23 - sheriff claim, only re-evaluate in final round

15. theJazz97

Every non-Sheriff is fair game. Likely just one mafia, considering standard ratio, but possibly two.

Gun to head without any retrospective analysis:

Kurisu - likely town; not where I go first

BJ - sketchy voting record, has been laying low...coin flip

Otherwise - twice now did the 'I don't know what to do, vote [someone random]' which is sketchy af

Naslund - how many times now has he sheeped others' votes? OTOH his general attitude is one of not being scared to get involved, which is unusual for new scum

Jazz - suddenly more active last round, tried to push a few votes, but I'm not seeing much actual scumhunting?

Jazz and otherwise are at the top of my list right now

Naslund and BJ worth considering

Kurisu I don't see voting for unless we get to the final stages and have eliminated other options

Just now, Kurisu said:

MR announce your next PM block target and we'll have that person confirm so we know you're not actually a role blocker. Pick someone other than naslund.

Pick me preferably since I have a useless role

also re: scum hunting, yeah, I haven't been much, but I've still got RL stuff to do and you hosers move too fast :lol: but, I did some digging last night, it's why I've voted naslund twice now

his list (with no reasons attached iirc) included all of the mafia who have now been killed. qwags did a similar thing to start