Sign in to follow this  
Kryten

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

naslund is king definitely has a role this game.

 

Probably doctor.

Dr naslund is king

show respect

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Someone on another mafia site introduced me to a pet theory they have about the wording of posts. They have apparently noticed a correlation between being scum and using adverbs.

 

I always forget to try this scumhunting method out. Maybe I'll try this game.

 

 

(I used two in this post...)

whats an adverb ELI5

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Someone on another mafia site introduced me to a pet theory they have about the wording of posts. They have apparently noticed a correlation between being scum and using adverbs.

 

I always forget to try this scumhunting method out. Maybe I'll try this game.

 

 

(I used two in this post...)

Interesting theory

 

Share this post


Link to post

Virt and Naslund giving me teammate vibes

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Virt and Naslund giving me teammate vibes

Who are ur teammates bro? Spit it out

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn’t lying btw. I was PM’d blocked this round. That’s an actual role this game. Is that a mafia role or tp role action?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I wasn’t lying btw. I was PM’d blocked this round. That’s an actual role this game. Is that a mafia role or tp role action?

Sounds like a scum action

Share this post


Link to post

My initial adverb analysis suggests BJ and lucky are Town.

 

Zfetch and AV have both used a couple adverbs. Possible scum there.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

My initial adverb analysis suggests BJ and lucky are Town.

 

Zfetch and AV have both used a couple adverbs. Possible scum there.

That's how I caught TL all the time in the past. Dude always talked funny.

Share this post


Link to post

Also MR just jealous cuz I'm verbose and cantankerously enigma

Share this post


Link to post

Lately

U

Catch a drift

Kill a bird

Yes or no

Last but not least

A stone left turned

Goes in circles

Everyone says

Release the Kraken

 

I think I'm paranoid

Some might say

 

Move to the rhythm of the beat

And scream and shout

For justice and honour

I am Legend

And so are you.

 

Did you people like my poem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Sounds like a scum action

Well it happened before I even posted so that makes it seem personal/retaliatory. 

 

Makes me immediately suspicious of anyone who was opposite faction of me last game. Also makes me suspicious of any lackeys out there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

781556644_CupheadFlower30032020145107.jpg.b557ff0029fc2bb3d606117db2f0d2c6.jpg

 

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

^Confirming this is a role listed in the updated OP

 

:orange:

Scum

Share this post


Link to post

I’m getting a big “I want to start some beef” vibe from Virt.

 

Vote Virt

  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lately

U

Catch a drift

Kill a bird

Yes or no

Last but not least

A stone left turned

Goes in circles

Everyone says

Release the Kraken

 

I think I'm paranoid

Some might say

 

Move to the rhythm of the beat

And scream and shout

For justice and honour

I am Legend

And so are you.

 

Did you people like my poem?

is this a katy perry song

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.