The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

- this is odd. it takes 2 rounds? for a GK. even if MR didn't vote last round (which, I'll double check after posting this) and telling someone to GK themselves when this game could be over in worst case scenario two rounds is irresponsible. 

- naz is doing something I've done as mafia, liking the post every time someone calls you out or votes for you. scum behaviour IMO.

love me some slowthai. gorillaz are godly too

I'd vote for one of naz and j23. MR and BJ I cannot get a reading on whatsoever.

otherwise I'm actually fairly confident in as vig, and virt could be KP but he's doing an excellent job of hiding it.

We hit for sure scum if MR is lynched tonight. 

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

J-23 isn't the play tonight. MR or BJ

I'd lean with MR... I think. I think the follower claim is stronger.

do you think it's either/or? If lackey is one of the roles left they wouldn't necessarily know who the other is.

Side note for the J23 thread - MR can't GK himself tonight as he did vote last round, but he could just simply break the rules like zfetch did.

• Wat 1
1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

I'd lean with MR... I think. I think the follower claim is stronger.

do you think it's either/or? If lackey is one of the roles left they wouldn't necessarily know who the other is.

Side note for the J23 thread - MR can't GK himself tonight as he did vote last round, but he could just simply break the rules like zfetch did.

If MR is Mafia I'm certain Naslund is the last one and they're in contact

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

asking OW to do some vigging would be an easy solution but I'm wary if we miss and hit a TP at this point

Doesn't really make a difference. Score is probably 6-2, if we kill 2 or 3 TP tonight we're in LYLO no matter what

• Cheers 1

@J-23

@Blue Jay 22

@thejazz97

@Virtanen87

Look at the last 6 or so pages look how much Kurisu has been pushing me and MR as team mafia..half a dozen times

then look at how her and otherwise have been interacting seems fake and Kurisu trys and takes attention off Otherwise and onto everyone else

Vote my ass out vote MR out 

Im gonna flip town and i bet at this point MR flips town

This could be my suicide move but i dont give a &^@# if you go ahead and vote MR out and he turns town or if you vote me out and he turns town look at those 2

Read Kurisu post shes already setting up what happens when were wrong lol

9 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Doesn't really make a difference. Score is probably 6-2, if we kill 2 or 3 TP tonight we're in LYLO no matter what

I think it all starts 7 pages back

#suicide

3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@J-23

@Blue Jay 22

@thejazz97

@Virtanen87

Look at the last 6 or so pages look how much Kurisu has been pushing me and MR as team mafia..half a dozen times

then look at how her and otherwise have been interacting seems fake and Kurisu trys and takes attention off Otherwise and onto everyone else

Vote my ass out vote MR out 

Im gonna flip town and i bet at this point MR flips town

This could be my suicide move but i dont give a &^@# if you go ahead and vote MR out and he turns town or if you vote me out and he turns town look at those 2

Read Kurisu post shes already setting up what happens when were wrong lol

I think it all starts 7 pages back

#suicide

Would you vote out MR with me if it meant taking a pursuit and look at Kurisu next round if you are still alive?

MR is lackey took out Sane because him and BJ have the only roles that can catch him. He's a roleblocker, not a PM blocker. Why would there be 2 PM blockers?

Even if my theory is wrong, then BJ is an obvious liar.