Sign in to follow this  
-AJ-

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #12

Rate this topic

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #12  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, the grinder said:

voting for king Richard  nominate don lever

Lever is already on the list of options, so he doesn't need to be nominated. Do you have another nomination?

3 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Lever is already on the list of options, so he doesn't need to be nominated. Do you have another nomination?

petri shriko then sorry missed it 

• Thanks 1

Vote BURROWS --HE MEANS A LOT TO THIS TEAM, EVEN TO THIS DAY.

Nominate Kearns

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

How could people vote Kesler before Burrows:sick:

Voting ohlund

I love what Burrows brought to this team, but Kesler was the better player. Can score 40 goals and win a selke.

Voting Kesler

Nominating Kearns

• Upvote 1

Just now, Master Mind said:

I love what Burrows brought to this team, but Kesler was the better player. Can score 40 goals and win a selke.

Voting Kesler

Nominating Kearns

Kesler was indeed the better player.  I have Burrows as the greater Canuck, however.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

In case of a tie between Kesler and whoever else, my tiebreak vote would be who ever else..

Edited by Timbermen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

In case of a tie between Kesler and whoever else, my tiebreak vote would be who ever else..

crazy%20guy%20laughing%20at%20someone%20

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Yeah it's kind of a shame these threads keep getting closed as the discussion gets interesting.  As to the 1980s Calgary Flames, I said earlier that MacInnis / Suter / Reinhart / McCrimmon / Ramage / Nattress could be the best six-man corps ever assembled, and I completely forgot to mention Jamie Macoun who was ahead of Nattress on the depth chart.  That has to be hands down the best top 7 ever.

Ha ha for sure (locking up threads but i get with 50 coming that would be a lot) - i remember that comment and spent a few minutes picking my brain for a better three pairs plus of defenseman and really didn't get far...NJ had some pretty good ones and of course Pronger Neidermayer topped a pretty great defense too in ANA...they traded the farm for Ramage in Hull but he was in the same league as  Ohlund for the time period and I think it was Suter who went down early and they didn't miss a beat ... and that was MacInnis's coming out party for sure.   Maybe an older team had a more stacked team but I sure can't think of a better one from the 70's  onward although all three dynasties had some beauties too - Coffey, Lowe, Huddy (finished 6th in Norris voting a couple times) Fogilin, Craig Muni and Smith were pretty soilid for example...

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 1

reinhart was an elite passer, playmaker and pp qb. he could get the puck to macinnis who had the hardest shot in the league. we only got him for 2 years but even with his back troubles, he was worth the price of admission. loved his game.

• Like 1

Vote Ohlund

Nominate Kearns!  (I feel like a bunch of you don't even know who he is.  *sigh* oh well)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Ha ha for sure (locking up threads but i get with 50 coming that would be a lot) - i remember that comment and spent a few minutes picking my brain for a better three pairs plus of defenseman and really didn't get far...NJ had some pretty good ones and of course Pronger Neidermayer topped a pretty great defense too in ANA...they traded the farm for Ramage in Hull but he was in the same league as  Ohlund for the time period and I think it was Suter who went down early and they didn't miss a beat ... and that was MacInnis's coming out party for sure.   Maybe an older team had a more stacked team but I sure can't think of a better one from the 70's  onward although all three dynasties had some beauties too - Coffey, Lowe, Huddy (finished 6th in Norris voting a couple times) Fogilin, Craig Muni and Smith were pretty soilid for example...

Yeah and Randy Gregg was no slouch for a 6/7 guy.  We even had him for a minute there at the end.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Hydration 1