Sign in to follow this  
Singh13

I just uploaded a thrilling canucks top 5 highlights of this decade video.

With nothing much to do with regards to the coronavirus these days I decided to make youtube account 2 days ago and already posted a plethora of hockey videos (mostly canucks videos). I am rapidly going to uploading new videos as time goes on. I just uploaded a video of the Canucks top 5 highlights of this decade and it's my personal favorite so far. I have the link at the bottom so please give it a watch. Also check out my other videos and please leave a like, comment down below, and most importantly subscribe to my channel as more uploads are rapidly coming. Thank you and enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/WzY-a5FsNPQ

• Like 1

Would have been better if we could hear the play by play instead of the music.

Good video. Really makes you appreciate the Sedins. However, the last clip absolutely needs play-by-play.

3 hours ago, NaveJoseph said:

Good video. Really makes you appreciate the Sedins. However, the last clip absolutely needs play-by-play.

5 hours ago, HKSR said:

Would have been better if we could hear the play by play instead of the music.

Yeah I tried adding that but I still can't figure out how to add 2 pieces of audio at the same point of a video because I just started making youtube videos 3 days ago and I'm still learning the ins and outs of editing. Thanks for watching! Please leave a like and subscribe to my channel as more uploads are coming. Also check out my other videos. Thanks!