The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Dazzle

• -DLC- pinned and featured this topic
22 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hey D...ok, dumb question but when you say "open the main poker lobby"?...having trouble finding that?

Hmmm, I'm on a Mac....downloaded it, but not working for me.  Will fiddle....

One you log in, the main app will open. On the right is a tab and at the bottom there are ellipses and it says "more". Click on that and it will take you to "Home Games", which Dazzle mentions. I had some trouble finding that Home Games part.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

One you log in, the main app will open. On the right is a tab and at the bottom there are ellipses and it says "more". Click on that and it will take you to "Home Games", which Dazzle mentions. I had some trouble finding that Home Games part.

They definitely made it hard to find. I had to re-read their instructions to get it right, even as a creator. It used to be easier to access.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarnBurner said:

I signed up for the fun of it! Thanks.

Yes, that is the whole point of this - everyone gets some good fun out of it and we get to know each other a bit better. :) Welcome!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

Same.  Thanks for writing this, was going to do so myself as it was not a good layout.

Also are people putting their real names in the registration?

Edited by Phil_314

15 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Same.  Thanks for writing this, was going to do so myself as it was not a good layout.

Also are people putting their real names in the registration?

Oh it doesn't matter - you can later identify yourself by username when we're playing. It's no big deal.

• Vintage 1

If this is on andriod then I looking forward to taking all your playmoney and laugh as you have to wait 4 hours to re-buy in, muhahahahaha.

Edit Yeah don't think Pokerstarslite has this option.  I play the Sunday tourney at 12pm(free to play) if anyone wants to take this on.

Username: Tokasmoka

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Like 1