Sign in to follow this  
Brock Botanen

Looking for players for NHL20 club

Rate this topic

I play center so I need to fill the rest out. I want to be competitive so I would like people who can actually play good and as a team. So in order to join you must play me in online vs, or show me stats to show me how good you are. 

Only have NHL19 until EA access puts NHL20 in the vault so anyone interested let me know and when i get the game I will start putting the actual club together.

I currently have 31pts in 12GP (with randoms, no communication). Looking for people with similar or better skill level

On 4/1/2020 at 2:46 PM, Brock Botanen said:

I play center so I need to fill the rest out. I want to be competitive so I would like people who can actually play good and as a team. So in order to join you must play me in online vs, or show me stats to show me how good you are. 

Only have NHL19 until EA access puts NHL20 in the vault so anyone interested let me know and when i get the game I will start putting the actual club together.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

you get NHL 20 yet? show me what you got and I might let you play with my regular club group @Brock Botanen

I'm not playing CHEL much but I'll play you in a game if you want. I'm getting into HUT recently