Sign in to follow this  
-AJ-

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #15

Rate this topic

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #15  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting Kes, nominating Jovo

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

I find it fascinating how Snepsts is getting votes now, despite not getting nominated in until after many others in the poll.

It happened with Brodeur as well.

I remember that it happened with the Top 50 Players of All-Time list I did way back as well. I'm pretty sure Crosby was nominated to the list and then was voted in on the very next poll. Funny how momentum can swing wildly.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

It happened with Brodeur as well.

I remember that it happened with the Top 50 Players of All-Time list I did way back as well. I'm pretty sure Crosby was nominated to the list and then was voted in on the very next poll. Funny how momentum can swing wildly.

It's a dogfight in the nominations game.  Those that claw their way out sometimes have some voters that have been waiting for them to see the light of day.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Voted Kesler

Nominate Mogilny (6×)

I admire your persistence.  I think I'm starting to get up there in Lidsters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Voted Snepsts and nominating Lidster...again.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baratheon said:

I'll vote for Harold Snepsts.

I was very close to voting Kesler and then I remembered the "Haaarooold!" chants.  

Nominate Ed Jovanovski! Come on Jovocop! 

prv1223scanucks04.jpg

Its close for a lot of these guys i find - hard to put some guys ahead of others and there are a few that have not made it in yet that I think should be already.   Waffled on Kesler myself - he really was one heck of a player for us - and it looks like he is going to take this one.  Glad to see Snepsts getting his due - voted him too.  Also a bit tough on the nominations too - Jovo I have around 15-17 overall and he is not on the list yet....but Lidster should also get his due so went with him.   As far as talent goes Jovo had that in spades - three all-star games (for us) and Olympic gold - and went on to get another team spot in 2006 ( but was injured ) and more accolades in ARI.   Rock and sock em hockey too - when he fought was all offense that one.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

59 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

mogilny

g. courtnall

Atta boy Smithers - just voting for who you think should be in regardless of whether they have been nominated yet....old school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Atta boy Smithers - just voting for who you think should be in regardless of whether they have been nominated yet....old school.

Damn, if I had known we could do it this way I would have just voted Marco Sturm.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Its close for a lot of these guys i find - hard to put some guys ahead of others and there are a few that have not made it in yet that I think should be already.   Waffled on Kesler myself - he really was one heck of a player for us - and it looks like he is going to take this one.  Glad to see Snepsts getting his due - voted him too.  Also a bit tough on the nominations too - Jovo I have around 15-17 overall and he is not on the list yet....but Lidster should also get his due so went with him.   As far as talent goes Jovo had that in spades - three all-star games (for us) and Olympic gold - and went on to get another team spot in 2006 ( but was injured ) and more accolades in ARI.   Rock and sock em hockey too - when he fought was all offense that one.

Yeah I'm okay with Kesler getting this one.  I literally typed out "I vote Ryan Kesler" but I changed my mind to Harold before I hit submit.  Lidster is also great!   I partially went with Jovo due to his personality and not just the on ice player.  Based on longevity alone Lidster should probably be on the list but thinking of Jovo gives me the warm fuzzies lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Damn, if I had known we could do it this way I would have just voted Marco Sturm.

I don't understand how you could have Sturm over Brandon Reid but to each their own I guess...

LOL!

• Like 1

Voted Kevin Bieksa, nominating Doug Lidster.

I like that Tanti is getting some votes!  That poor guy was basically like our only offense for a couple of years there haha.  Kinda like the Sedins were at times.

• Hydration 1

I voted for Tanti because he had 3 seasons of 40, 41, and 45 goals. Plus, he had two 39 goal seasons. Hated giving up Curt Fraser, but that's the price you've got to pay.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Where's Nedved?  ha ha... why didn't we draft Jagr instead again?  Or Sittler instead of Tallon...

• Like 1