11. Sharpshooter

12. Sane33

13. Falcon

14. Otherwise

15. Ceres

Edited by Zfetch
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Interested!  What's the time commitment though (weekly or more frequent)?  Also how does the game work?  

Time commitment: usually rounds are 24 or 48 hours, during which you'd be expected to converse a bit and cast a vote on who to eliminate from the game.

How the game works: just trust everything I say.

• Like 2
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Time commitment: usually rounds are 24 or 48 hours, during which you'd be expected to converse a bit and cast a vote on who to eliminate from the game.

How the game works: just trust everything I say.

So the post-death discussion happens in here?  Or is it a voice chat?

If it's like IRL mafia that should be fun.  Have mercy CDC, I'm friend to all villagers (and even congenial on the surface to mafia)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

So the post-death discussion happens in here?  Or is it a voice chat?

If it's like IRL mafia that should be fun.  Have mercy CDC, I'm friend to all villagers (and even congenial on the surface to mafia)

The game is played out in this thread. There also may or may not be private messaging allowed (would need to check with the host). Once you're dead we'll have a special PM chat for that so you can spectate.

But yes, it's the same as IRL Mafia, just via posting rather than speaking.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Interested!  What's the time commitment though (weekly or more frequent)?  Also how does the game work?  

For the minimum commitment, you should have time to read the thread (~10-30 pages) and post a few times each day. Games will take anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks to complete; it all depends on how many players and how long the rounds are.

Our games are structured a little different from party Mafia, so I'll explain: 

You can vote whenever you want during the round - as long as it's before Nightfall. We don't have the typical Night phase of Mafia games. Instead, the lynch and all night-actions take place at once during Nightfall. So players will submit their night actions (mafia kills, vigilante kills, doctor saves, etc.) during the round, prior to Nightfall. For example, if Nightfall takes place at 10 PM, then at that time the Host will reveal the result of the lynch and tell us who was killed in the Night. Then the next round begins immediately. 

A lot of our games tend to be role-heavy, where the host doesn't disclose which roles are in the game. So be ready for a lot of role claiming, fake claiming (by the mafia), and mass confusion. 

tl;dr: never trust the player @Virtanen87

• Like 3
  • Haha 1