The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Ok. So I just feel like venting still, and it'd be fun to take a guess at this point because I really doubt any of the remaining TP (if there are any, cause it SURE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT) will listen to me at all unless I claimed some role like investigator which apparently makes people drop everything and listen.

Ilduce is so &^@#ing Mafia it makes me cry. The fact that you guys have repeatedly not considered lynching this guy over and over when I have clearly stated my reasons why, and how logically I put it together (although it's more a read), is baffling. Good job so far TP!

Intoewsables is also Mafia and I'm probably about 99% sure on this with a 1% margin of error. He has continued to spin other peoples words because of simple little mistakes they make in the thread that can convict them, and in turn, makes the rest of the TP believe the person is likely Mafia. He is NEVER the first person on a bandwagon and waits to see what other TP think and for someone else to vote his target before voting them. He then makes his vote, confident that it will stick and disappears. This gut is without a question in my mind Mafia. ALL HIS VOTES ARE THE SAME AS ILDUCE AS WELL? AND TOEWS DOESN'T VOTE OUT THIS MANY TP IN A GAME. HE IS SMART THAN THIS. Good job so far TP!

Kaz has hardly put in any input in this game, just comes in, votes, disappears. I mean, I'm pretty sure Kaz isn't really interested in this game, but his timing for all these votes likely indicates he's being pestered to make a vote by his teammates and just comes in to vote and disappears. Probably Mafia, but I doubt this one the most. Good job so far TP!

Zfetch is probably also Mafia at this point. Wasn't he molding together this 'TP Alliance'? Why so quiet now? What did he do last round? Came in, no explanation, bandwagon vote on DC, disappeared. Great job 'TP alliance' leader! You couldn't really be apart of the TP, right? Because if so I'm really worried. I'd say at this point it's more like a second Mafia PM than a 'TP alliance'. I also don't believe that role claim earlier for sht now, and he's like just spitting stuff out of his ass.

The rest I don't really give a crap about because I'm too unsure if there are anymore Mafia or not. But I'm probably right on 3/4 of these. If I'm right all on four I'll laugh my ass off.

Good job so far TP! Way to get manipulated so easily. As Virtanen said in Dral's sig there. "You guys are literally dumb as potatoes".

That’s not something I posted was it?

• Like 1
Just now, Ceres said:

She'll be back. 

I might actually play this. All my plans have been &^@#ed for the foreseeable future due to this situation. :(

Please play

And wait until you see my playlist... dark AF.

I know you're aware of the compound nature this COVID $&!# is playing with me. Good news though. Pops had a successful kidney removal yesterday! 

But he's stuck in a hospital full of zombies

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Please play

And wait until you see my playlist... dark AF.

I know you're aware of the compound nature this COVID $&!# is playing with me. Good news though. Pops had a successful kidney removal yesterday! 

But he's stuck in a hospital full of zombies

And no one can visit him

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

It was funny because Intoewsables was mafia that game ;D 

I had the first vote on Falcon the night he was lynched. I went at Falcon all game

I was the second person to vote Toews (after you) the night he was lynched. If I was scum, why would I not vote you with Dral? I went at Toews that entire round

But yeah, bussing!

You're just putting paranoia ahead of actual evidence and it's ridiculous at this point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1