The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I was engrossed in MR's tale of that game. I can't believe the amount of stuff that wouldn't be allowed today. Screenshots of PM's with the host being freely asked for. 

I'll have more time to play in late April-May

Mafia was more cutthroat back in the day. I faked a few screenshots in Paint in my time.

• Like 3

Something I noticed in our standard role descriptions.

Kingpin – The Kingpin is the head of the Mafia. The exact aspects to this role can vary, but generally the Kingpin will get an investigative power every two rounds – he or she will select one name, and the GM will reveal if that name is a Regular Townsperson or a Special Role (i.e. Sheriff, Doctor, Vigilante). The Kingpin will also show up as "Not Mafia" to the Sheriff. However, the Kingpin cannot submit kills on the Mafia's behalf.

I feel like I've never seen that rule exercised before. Like where the KP is the last mafia alive but can't win because they can't submit kills.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I would've opened Paint to paste the screenshot to save it anyway.

Right. So everyone must have been doing that nonsense then? lol

Who was the first person to try to put an end to that?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

What, are you forcing me into retirement after? :lol:

I might have some free time once this semester's over in a couple weeks, but I'm not promising anything.

Yeah. I need a friend in the retirement home. Don't worry, you can unretire at anytime; I've verified that. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Something I noticed in our standard role descriptions.

I feel like I've never seen that rule exercised before. Like where the KP is the last mafia alive but can't win because they can't submit kills.

I could've sworn the KP just comes up Mafia on investigation if they submit the kill, not sure where I read that though

47 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I'm baffled that screenshots were allowed. It must've been chaos.

Sounds awful lmao

• Like 2

I'll have to pass on this particular game because I know I will be busy and afk Monday-Weds. However, I will keep my eyes peeled for the next game that comes up.

I definitely will have a lot more time on my hands after the next few days pass. 

• Like 2