The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #30

Rate this topic

-AJ-

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #30  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #30 Canuck of All-Time?

• G. Adams
    • B. Horvat
    • G. Odjick
    • O. Kurtenbach
    • G. Courtnall
    • P. Skriko
    • C. Tanev
    • D. Babych
    • G. Butcher
    • T. Williams

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, apollo said:

Get Hansen in and get him at #36!!! Loved that pic of him in #59 @Coconuts totally didn't remember him wearing it. 

Voting Greg Adams and nominating Hansen! Get the man in! 

It's wild to think his first sniff at Canucks hockey was during the playoffs and that he made it as a regular at 22, going on to be one of our best bottom six/bottom nine forwards in recent memory. You always knew what you were getting from Hansen, Motte has a similar motor. 

And that's no slight to Hansen, he played well with Hank and Danny too. He was just very, very good as a bottom six/bottom nine guy. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

It's wild to think his first sniff at Canucks hockey was during the playoffs and that he made it as a regular at 22, going on to be one of our best bottom six/bottom nine forwards in recent memory. You always knew what you were getting from Hansen, Motte has a similar motor. 

And that's no slight to Hansen, he played well with Hank and Danny too. He was just very, very good as a bottom six/bottom nine guy. 

I can relate, as I've made some effort to get a bit of recognition for our greatest backup goalies (e.g. John Garrett, Steve Weeks).

I think this might be Rota's round for nominations.  I need to get our forgotten legend of the nets Gary Smith in there and then if it hasn't happened already, I'll turn my attentions to your main man Jannik.  You've earned some support.

• Like 1

• -AJ- locked this topic