The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US media report North Korea leader Kim Jong Un is brain dead (after surgery)

nuckin_futz

43 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

They're both competent. You don't become ruler of any country if you're not competent. It's whether or not you care about the people you rule. Neither NK nor China do that.

Am I missing something? I thought Kim was born into his position, just like his father?:unsure:

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

kju being brain dead is karma for feeding his uncle to the dogs and all the other human rights violations his gov has committed under his authority

I was thinking it was an unfair way for him to go out, if he is indeed a veg. 

3 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

O no it’s so sad when evil dictators get sick and possibly die. 

Said no one ever. 

Also. love watching lefty’s throw a fit and use any excuse possible to slander Trump. Never stop liberals, always good for a laugh. 

Some people see Donny as a wannabe evil dictator. 

When he becomes one, you'll become one of us. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, You Mad Bro? said:

Don’t think so my friend. That party (especially in America) has gone completely off the deep end. 

I hear ya.

Just teasing you about not caring about evil dictators when some believe that DT wouldn't mind being one himself. 

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I hear ya.

Just teasing you about not caring about evil dictators when some believe that DT wouldn't mind being one himself. 

Yea. I don’t mind the teasing. I don’t share that belief is all. But we still have that wonderful freedom in the west where we can disagree. For now. Gonna nip this in the bud tho otherwise it’ll never end. Cheers mate. 

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

US media report North Korea leader Kim Jong Un is brain dead

Tue 21 Apr 2020 02:14:02 GMT

NBC News with that, trying to get more 

Speculation is swirling, from 1. he is recovering, to 2. he is in 'grave danger, to now this.

So far the brain dead thing is an unconfirmed rumour - no confirmation or otherwise out of NK. 

NBC News with that, trying to get more 

Kim was last seen in public April 11. 
  • He missed NK test missile firings on April 12
  • He missed the 'Day of the Sun" celebration of his grandfather and the country's founder, Kim Il Sung on April 15.

This is a breaking story. Hard to get accurate information out of NK. Stay tuned.

One down...one to go!!!

Haha...sweet (if true).

29 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Some people see Donny as a wannabe evil dictator. 

When he becomes one, you'll become one of us. 

Nah lines have been drawn, teams stacked, there’s no going back or switching sides. Those that dont fall in line behind their glorious leaders, like the mindless sheep on both sides, will come out on top.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Vintage 1

7 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Am I missing something? I thought Kim was born into his position, just like his father?:unsure:

He still had to retain his position. You aren't just born into that. You have to have military support. And you don't get that by being dumb. You need lots of intelligence to run your country and anyone who is smarter could seize power.