The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

12 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Don't worry, game not slated to start for another two weeks.  I'd like anywhere from 15-35 participants.  We need some flavour and some participants.

Sure, I’m in. 

Wouldn’t mind a regular mafia game in between if someone’s willing to host. 

@Alain Vigneault if you're doing a Werewolf game, you got a bring in the classic role names too:

Sheriff = Seer.

Doctor usually is the Angel/Guardian angel. But that could also just stay as the doctor.

KP = probably Alpha Werewolf

There are others that I forgot or don't know.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1
7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

@Alain Vigneault if you're doing a Werewolf game, you got a bring in the classic role names too:

Sheriff = Seer.

Doctor usually is the Angel/Guardian angel. But that could also just stay as the doctor.

No editing posts, c'mon dude. You're better than that.

9 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Sheriff = Seer.

Yah and in WW chat only doggiestyle sexting is allowed

22 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

How about a new take on the double agent: starts in the Mafia PM and is kicked out after being contacted by the TP

How about a new take on Mafia where the Mafia chat is a public thread and the game thread is in a PM. I see no flaw in this. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
24 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

How about a new take on the double agent: starts in the Mafia PM and is kicked out after being contacted by the TP

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

that's game over though. but, it's given me the idea for a role.

We do a LOST game type. Someone is The Wheel. If you find out who it is, roles aren't re-randomized, including the mafia team at a remaining ratio. @JohnLocke is a necessity for this game.

• Cheers 1
16 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

We do a LOST game type. Someone is The Wheel. If you find out who it is, roles aren't re-randomized, including the mafia team at a remaining ratio. @JohnLocke is a necessity for this game.

God, remember the original LOST game JL hosted? Honestly one of the most ridiculous games I've ever played in.