The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

not at all :lol: I should find it lmao

I got it here. Legendary game. 

I think in R1 Virt got mislynched (again) despite hard claiming John Locke. 

112 had some Jester/God role and literally spammed the thread the entire game. 

JL included the most outrageous mechanics including the Dharma initiative making certain villagers turn into the 3rd party faction that ended up winning. 

Good times. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, hoggers said:

john locke used to play here? haven't heard that name in a while, good guy

He got confused by all the erection gifs and now works as a leather clad cage dancer in a nightclub called the meat locker.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

JL included the most outrageous mechanics including the Dharma initiative making certain villagers turn into the 3rd party faction that ended up winning. 

Good times. 

• Like 1

Lynching me isn't the wisest option.

My role is the Strongman.

Once a game, I have a kill that is unblockable and umsaveable. Basically the exact same thing as last time. Therefore at this point I am regular mafia.

Also, it has come up in our PM that their is a possibility of 2 mafia teams solely based on numbers.

Both Hashtag, Nail and I are all part of one mafia team, which means that if there is another mafia team out there, they're in a much better position.

Also there are only 6 people in our PM, with a possibility of only half the members left after tonight.

I'd recommended you guys focus on a third party and kill us off in another method.

Also with there only being 6 of us out of 30, we either have a million lackeys, or there is another team out there.

With everyone claiming the same role, it seems more and more likely.

On that topic, since the numbers are so off there is a chance there are other mafia out there.

PM me!!! We're so screwed but do so anyway.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ceres said:

Good times. 

That game was so crazy. I think there was a point where 3 different Lost characters were claimed and counter-claimed, making people think that maybe there were actually 2 of each character.

And then of course Zfetch came up with an explanation that would've required there being 3 of a certain character 

• Haha 1