The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

So each JOAT gets 27 actions? in a 15 player game? 

And if the werewolf kills are assigned then does that mean the kill doesn't go through if the kill submitter is lynched? 

I've copied this setup from elsewhere, so I don't know why it says 9x for each one. We'd never reach that limit. The JOATs can only use 1 action per Night, and they need to cycle through all three before any can be reused. 

Days and Nights are separate so this wouldn't be an issue. After the lynch (End of Day) there is a 12 hour Night where the Werewolves will have to time to discuss and submit their kill. The JOATs will also submit their action during that time.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Well, werewolf makes more sense. Why are the Mafia trying to kill the townspeople? Wouldn't they go broke with nobody living in the town? Smh!

I guess you never saw the documentary last man standing... very educational.

10 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I've copied this setup from elsewhere, so I don't know why it says 9x for each one. We'd never reach that limit. The JOATs can only use 1 action per Night, and they need to cycle through all three before any can be reused. 

Days and Nights are separate so this wouldn't be an issue. After the lynch (End of Day) there is a 12 hour Night where the Werewolves will have to time to discuss and submit their kill. The JOATs will also submit their action during that time.

so would a tracker get a result from tracking any werewolf during a night? Like tracking any of the 3 werewolves will show a positive result if there was a werewolf kill that night?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Where's Wellwood said:

so would a tracker get a result from tracking any werewolf during a night? Like tracking any of the 3 werewolves will show a positive result if there was a werewolf kill that night?

No, only if they track the Werewolf that submits the kill. The Werewolves themselves will decide who the kill will be assigned to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Example Night:

Werewolf A kills Virtanen.

JOAT 1 tracks Werewolf A and learns that he visited Virtanen that night.

JOAT 2 uses motion detection on JOAT 1 and is informed that motion was detected. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

saving the best for last

Im in for the nothing burgers

Did you read the giant omgus Ceres posted? That was from my 1st or 2nd scum rand.

Town ripped me to pieces and lynched my ass after that, and it's still getting rubbed in my face. 

Was a good learning moment.

Being "good" scum is really hard for new players, damn near impossible actually. Especially if you've played a tp game which was helpful.

I was scum for my 4th time recently and for the first time, I made it past D2. 

These guys are wicked mean in their scumhunting, it's just the way the game is, and you really can't take anything said in game to heart. It is just a game after all. If you dont find it entertaining, that's one thing, but if it's the way people are dicks in the game, have fun with it and be a bigger dick, or take the time to make a case to have them lynched.

I've been playing for almost a year now and I'm still finding myself taking things personally at times, even though I know I shouldn't.

Chances are you won't rand scum in 3 of your first 4 games. So get out there and exact revenge on everyone that's pissed you off so far. I think you're fun to play with.

There's my nothingburger for the day.

• Thanks 1